Based in the heart of Fitzrovia London, we have 14 years specialist PR, internal and marketing communications recruitment expertise. We are a integral and professional team offering a highly personalised recruitment service. Because of our direct experience of the PR and marketing communications industry, we can offer a truly consultative service and enjoy building long term partnerships with our clients.
Our client base includes the majority of the top 150 PR consultancies, and inhouse communications and marketing teams from SMEs, charities, NGOs and big blue chip organisations.
We cover all sectors and disciplines within the communications remit including; consumer, lifestyle, retail, FMCG, b2b, technology, digital,health care, professional and financial services, corporate communications, public affairs, stakeholder engagement, change management, marketing and internal communications. We can assist with permanent, contract and interim recruitment requirements across the UK.
why premier resourcing?
- we offer a swift, tailored and personal recruitment service
- our consultants are ex PR and marketing professionals who know the market and truly understand your business needs
- we use an innovative recruitment management system that gives us the competitive edge when searching for candidates
- we will always act in a discreet and confidential manner
- we will respond to your job brief within 24 hours
- all candidates put forward will have been interviewed by a consultant and fully briefed on the role
- we will always act honestly and in your best interest
- we aim to deliver good quality candidates within 48 hours of receiving your contingency brief
- we provide free advice on the whole recruitment process from writing job descriptions, structuring interviews and advising on salary bandings
- our fee structure is simple, transparent and highly competitive
We offer a comprehensive range of recruitment solutions tailored to suit your needs:
- we have one of the finest pools of talented PR & communications candidates in the UK
- candidate’s details are stored on a cutting edge database with a powerful search function to maximise results for your vacancy criteria
- having previously screened each candidate, we put together a short list of candidates to match your exact requirements
- the search is supplemented with intensive online and offline advertising on specialist job sites and in the press
- our aim is to present initial CVs within 48 hours of you delivering the brief
- no fee is payable until we place our candidate with you
- a cost effective tool if you have multiple roles you wish to place in one advertisement
- ideal for ‘destination’ companies recruiting senior level or specialist hires
- attracts the widest reach of suitable candidates in the market whilst raising your company profile
- we take a detailed job brief from you and then design and deliver a targeted advertising campaign
- we offer a complete service, from drafting copy and designing the ad, to media purchasing with specialist publications/sites
- the process of candidate selection and interview remains the same as for the contingency recruitment option
- this always runs in conjunction with a database search for optimum results, at no extra cost
- the most targeted recruitment strategy of all – ideal for senior and specialist posts
- using various methods including networking and company mapping techniques, we identify, profile and approach candidates that directly fit your job specification
- we are bound by the Code of Conduct of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, and are unable to approach candidates from companies who are existing clients
- the process of short-listing and interviews remains the same as the contingency recruitment option
- executive search is a retained recruitment service
If you have an urgent requirement, please call us on 0203 585 7286 or alternatively complete the form below.
One of our consultants will contact you within the hour to discuss your job specification.