We are working with a much-loved hospitality and entertainment brand, based in Hertfordshire. With over 1700 employees, and more than 60 sites across the UK, they're the market leader by some distance in their sector, offering a day/evening that people of all ages can enjoy. They're a great company to work for, with a fun and vibrant culture, replicating the customer experience they strive to offer. They've got some huge growth plans, with new sites on the horizon and an impressive new brand launch– So it’s a very exciting to join their growing and dynamic marketing team!
They are looking for an established content professional, with a proven track record in all aspects of content marketing, to join the team!
- Planning, developing, and implementing the content strategy ensuring best practise for content across all channels
- Auditing content channels and identifying key areas for improvement - Optimisation of content by channel, including website, mobile, for SEO, advertising channels, in centre screens, for paid and organic social including optimisation for accessibility etc
- Creating content for all channels on and offline and across the customer journey
- Manage all photo and video production shoots, including selection and management of agencies and models, across all customer segments and for use across all channels
- Ensure content links back to brand strategy and supports the strategy of the relevant channel
- Managing external agencies, briefing on projects etc.
- Degree educated or equivalent experience
- Strong understanding and development of current content marketing concepts- including strategy and best practice
- 3+ years previous experience in a similar digital marketing role in a fast paced, commercially focused e-commerce business
- Passion and track record for working with and managing creative, design and media production agencies
- Good knowledge of and experience in digital marketing channels - including but not limited to email marketing, social media, SEO and performance channels
- Good knowledge of analytics platforms including Google Analytics
- Passion for championing the customer and using insights to drive customer experience improvements across the customer journey
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you! Email across a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more... if this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend or someone in your network would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 Amazon vouchers as a thank you when we place a referral in a new role.
Premier Resourcing UK Ltd is a specialist Marketing, PR & Creative Recruitment Consultancy. We encourage equality, diversity, and inclusion in our workplace. We strive to make sure the Marketing and PR industry reflects the diverse and vibrant world around us. Our mission is to recruit diversity from minority groups, regardless of race, gender, ethnic origin, disability, or sexual orientation. We are committed to educate and promote inclusion & diversity across all sectors we recruit in.