NEW PR Senior Account Manager, Account Director or Senior Account Director role with multi-award winning, purpose driven global strategic communications firm.
The healthcare team has more than doubled in size over the last year - they are smashing it!
The work is super varied spanning pharma, corporate, digital and policy to some of the biggest and most innovative names in the healthcare space at UK, EU and global level.
They are looking for someone with strong pharma experience at a global level.
Please note: we can only accept applications from candidates who are currently at a PR/Comms agency.
- Salary: Depends on level & experience. We can discuss. + bonus & benefits.
- Super flexible & hybrid working.
- Experience within the global healthcare sector and a passion for the industry;
- A commitment to health equity, purpose, diveristy, equity and inclusion;
- Some experience at global public relations firm is essential;
- A strong client and project manager, able to encourage clients and drive them to embrace bold ideas through sound strategic counsel and creative insight;
- A trusted line manager who will encourage fierce collaboration and help the junior team members go beyond their comfort zones;
- A background in science;
- A senior advisor who can consult with honesty and passion both with clients and internally;
- Growth mindset to continue to hone your craft.
- Outstanding written and verbal skills and attention to detail;
- A passion for complex science, and understanding clinical trials and a commercial mindset and interest in business development;
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong client relationships;
- Demonstrated ability to work well with others in both team and independent environments;
- Developmental and empowering skills; you know how to engage talent and find satisfaction in sharing knowledge;
- Character traits of being flexible, stress-resistant, efficient, pro-active, diplomatic and above all enthusiastic, willing and keen.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend or someone in your network would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 Amazon vouchers as a thank you when we place a referral in a new role.
Premier Resourcing UK Ltd is a specialist Marketing, PR & Creative Recruitment Consultancy. We recruit across the UK from Graduate to Board level for agency and in-house teams within all sectors. We encourage equality, diversity, and inclusion in our workplace. We strive to make sure the Marketing and PR industry reflects the diverse and vibrant world around us. Our mission is to ensure we recruit diversity from minority groups, regardless of race, gender, ethnic origin, disability, or sexual orientation. We are committed to help enrich these industries with inclusion & diversity.