My client, an award-winning global communications agency, part of a wider group, is on the hunt for a talented senior communications professional to join their corporate division.
They are looking for someone who is AD or SAD level, looking for a new challenge, and to join an inspiring team.
If you have impressive corporate communications experience at AD or SAD level, gained from an agency, please get in touch to find out more. email@example.com.
- Salary: Depends on level but c.up to 70k + bonus & benefits.
- Hybrid/flexible working: The team tend to go in 2 or 3 days a week. You can go in more though.
- Beautiful huge offices in central London with an amazing roof terrace & bar.
- My client is in search of a Senior Consultant to join the leadership cohort within their Corporate Communications practice located in London. This role involves spearheading multiple prominent client portfolios, providing adept guidance in the realms of corporate communications and crisis management.
- The chosen candidate will exhibit mastery in their domain, capable of formulating and executing impactful communication strategies and campaigns that yield exceptional outcomes. Offering astute strategic direction to both their team and clients, the Senior Consultant will possess the prowess to initiate new business initiatives.
- Of particular interest are candidates with a background in collaborating with global enterprises, given the substantial array of multinational corporations the firm currently advises.
- Candidates boasting experience in Retail, Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG), and the sustainability sphere will have an added advantage.
- Through the responsibilities of managing a team and on-the-job mentorship, the chosen candidate will be tasked with nurturing the skills and expertise of junior colleagues, fostering an environment of continuous learning.
- Ideally, applicants should boast no less than six years of experience, garnered within an agency setting or a dynamic in-house team. Proactiveness, creativity, and meticulous attention to detail are prerequisites for this role.
- Oversee major corporate client retainer accounts
- Bolster new business endeavors across the portfolio, encompassing integrated or discipline-specific briefs (e.g. FMCG, entertainment, etc.)
- Dispense senior-level advice and strategic counsel to clients
- Spearhead the formulation of innovative communication strategies for an array of clients and issues, ensuring their triumphant execution
- Direct and propel extensive and intricate client projects, culminating in the development of a portfolio with an annual value of approximately £1 million
- Foster team expansion and advancement through proficient management of junior team members, identifying avenues for growth, and actively participating in marketing undertakings
- Construct internal and external networks with peers, thought leaders, journalists, professional associations, online influencers, and pertinent third-party entities
Ideal Candidate Profile
The ideal candidate will:
- Exhibit ambition and thrive in an environment of exceptionally intelligent peers within a burgeoning consultancy
- Possess a business-driven initiative, either stemming from an agency background or substantial in-house corporate communication experience
- Demonstrate substantial experience in consultancy and client management, underscored by a proven ability to forge and cultivate relationships
- Command robust understanding of and keen interest in the UK communications and political landscape
- Showcase a track record of leading high-profile accounts and managing extensive portfolios
- Possess the credibility required to earn the respect of colleagues and team members, coupled with the gravitas to operate at the highest echelons