Associate Director/Junior Director required for a highly creative and integrated communications agency.
My client is expanding their agency and we are working exclusively with them to help them do this.
Salary: c.£85k DOE + level
This agency works with a mix of impressive technology clients and has built one of the best reputations in the industry for delivering impactful, creative, and strategic communications campaigns.
They enhance the profiles of some of the most established technology corporations in the world and helps technology startups scale.
Specific focus areas include:
- Space tech
- Consumer technology
Known for delivering impactful, creative, and strategic communication campaigns and has received recognition through various awards programs. The agency values an entrepreneurial environment that rewards creativity and results, prioritizing employee diversity, intellectual curiosity, and work-life balance.
Clients include: Amdocs, Ciena, Parallel Witness, Vertical Aerospace, Mirakl, Sonatype, Enveil, GenCell, Creditinfo, BICS, Drive Software Solutions, Astound Commerce, Barclays, Netscout, Interxion, Geospock, Orange Cyberdefense, Epson, Phillips, TelcoDR, Effective Space, Varnish Software, Ruckus Wireless, Sabien Technology + many more!
The ideal candidate should have a strong academic and work record, demonstrate excellent writing and editing skills, possess entrepreneurial qualities, excel in oral communication, and exhibit high energy and strong interpersonal skills. They should also be tech-savvy, organized, and focused on career growth, preferably with a background in agencies or in-house roles, capable of leading accounts and mentoring the team.
Responsibilities for this role include taking ownership of specific campaign areas and client programs, contributing to the organic growth of the client portfolio, formal mentoring, and line management. The candidate will lead agency-wide initiatives, participate in strategic PR discussions, develop creative proposals, and have expertise in media relations and social media outreach. Content development in various formats, involvement in new business activities, and collaboration with PR suppliers are also part of the role.
This agency offers bonuses across ALL levels linked to company performance, paid in December and April.
- 25 days of holiday per annum which includes a birthday holiday, a well-being/duvet day, and three days over the Christmas to New Year period. Plus, the usual 8 bank/public holidays.
- A strong focus on work-life balance, early finish on Fridays, extended lunch breaks to pursue personal interests and reduced working hours during quieter periods
- Competitive salary and fast-tracked career advancement.
- Performance-related bonus
- Summer rooftop party and yacht party in Barcelona
- A highly competitive bonus scheme based on personal and company revenue growth targets
- New business bonuses for projects and retainers
- Recruitment bonuses for introducing new team members
- Plus ad hoc bonuses and rewards
- Agency is the PRCA’s 2021 CPD highest achiever
- They provide a bespoke training and mentoring programme to accelerate careers of team members to become future managers, directors, and leaders of the agency
- Training includes advanced presentation skills, sales negotiation, creativity training, emotional intelligence, podcast and moderator training, advanced financial management, and HR/inclusion training
- The mentoring programme is led by the senior management team and includes monthly coaching sessions and day-to-day support
- Industry PR skills training with the support of external training specialists, the PRCA & CIPR
Work-life balance and other benefits
- Competitive vacation leave, well-being leave, purpose leave, and volunteering days
- Loyalty days for each year of service.
- A sabbatical after every three years
- Flexible working arrangements, including remote working, reduced summer hours, extended lunch hours, flexi-time and early Friday finishes
- Monthly team socials, journalist parties, and regular industry events
- Annual events including senior management off-sites, summer parties, Christmas parties and journalist/team events
- Interest-free season ticket travel loan
- Cycle to work cycle scheme
- Free annual eye tests
If you feel you have the suitable experience and skills to complete these roles, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral in a new role.
Premier Resourcing UK Ltd is a specialist Marketing, PR & Communications Recruitment Consultancy. We encourage equality, diversity, and inclusion in our workplace. We strive to make sure the Marketing and PR industry reflects the diverse and vibrant world around us. Our mission is to recruit diversity from minority groups, regardless of race, gender, ethnic origin, disability, or sexual orientation. We are committed to educate and promote inclusion & diversity across all sectors we recruit in.