Marketing Jobs in Hertfordshire
If you’re looking for a marketing recruiter in Hertfordshire, then look no further. We are well connected across all of Hertfordshire, including; Stevenage, Watford, St. Albans, Hemel Hempstead, Harpenden, Welwyn Garden City, Letchworth Garden City, Hitchin, Hertford and Royston. We can support you on finding traditional marketing talent, integrated marketing and digital talent and pure digital talent. We speak to all round marketers and digital marketers, and we speak to channel specialists. So whether your team is structured to strategise and execute marketing plans, or whether you have channel owned positions, we can help.
We will probe into people’s traditional and broad skill sets, ranging from CRM, brand marketing, campaign management, ATL, BTL, digital marketing integration etc. Typical traditional marketers may be used to using billboard and TV advertising, flyer and poster campaigns and radio broadcast advertising. These traditional marketing messages are not necessarily outdated, however, research has shown those companies that have abandoned simply using these channels, and adopted contemporary marketing channels, have remained prosperous and in fact seen an increase in leads, a higher quality of leads, sales and traffic to web content.
We support a range of sectors and business sizes. We pay attention to the personality types and attributes needed in different business cultures and stages of maturity. We appreciate the need for adaptability and open mindedness to work at a start-up and ability to work fast. We also appreciate the ability to influence and project manage at larger, global businesses. If you’re looking for a tech marketing recruiter in Hertfordshire, and you’re a start-up, SME or global business, we would love to hear from you.
Digital Marketing Recruiter in Hertfordshire
Digital marketing is the now and the future. As a digital marketing recruiter in Hertfordshire, we understand this and ensure we work to adapt to the changing market place and constant need for innovation. There’s several steps we are able to support on within digital marketing.
- Initial stage of set-up and strategic input – we can help find candidates who can work strategically. They will do a deep dive or audit into what you’re currently doing, baseline stats and your digital media infrastructure. The goal of this stage is to;
- Understand the audience and objectives.
- Establish how your channels are currently performing,
- Define success and set realistic goals.
By finding a candidate who can identify and follow these steps that will lay the groundwork for achieving the final, ideal conversion point. Following on from this, we can help find candidates who can develop a content strategy to appeal to your audience and establish touch points.
- Implementation & Traction – we can then support and find candidates to do the doing and track the effectiveness. This is usually the phase where teams take on ownership, either a wider digital marketing role or channel owners. With campaigns backed with strategy and specific goals, you’ll be in a better position to succeed. The purpose of finding top talent to fulfil this part of the cycle is to ensure you maintain momentum with digital campaigns. This could be increasing awareness, generating leads for sales or increasing direct appointment requests or purchases.
We will find candidates who are able to create a strong virtual relationship with your audience and prospects during this stage, transforming points of engagement into curiosity and discussions.
Candidates won’t necessarily make any big changes to digital campaigns during this time, but will begin collecting data to determine how to best optimise campaigns and maximize your ROI from marketing spend.
- Conversion – as your campaigns begin to gain traction, we can help find candidates who can convert these clicks and visits to customers. CRO, UX and US are key skill sets who can add to the conversion rates. Depending on what you want to accomplish; increased patient requests, increased revenue, and improved brand loyalty are examples of what top talent can improve through the conversion phase. The best candidates will be able to keep spend down and still maximise ROI. They will look at key marketing stats such as lead acquisition cost (by channel), customer acquisition cost, brand mention increases, etc.
- Improvements – we always test our candidate’s ability to analyse and improve. The best talent will continue to increase impact and conversions. Top candidates will help your business be seen as thought and industry leaders in your sector. They will start to see trends that warrant a tweak to your campaign. Things that are working well that should get more resources, and things that aren’t gaining traction and can be adjusted or scrapped.
Economic Overview and Salaries
If you’re looking for a tech or SaaS marketing agency recruiter in Hertfordshire who can provide an all-round service, we can help. We can also provide market and salary information if you’re looking for a marketing agency recruiter in Hertfordshire.
This information will differ from role to role and sector to sector. As an agency we will always enclose salary information of our roles we are recruiting to ensure no time is wasted, and that candidates feel they are paid based on the job they are applying for, not their current salary. Depending on a candidates skill-set, the industry and sector can shape your career. Broader marketing jobs are generally sector focused; with a product marketing manager within tech very different to a category manager in FMCG. Some specialist roles, like SEO and PPC, can be slightly more transferable across industries. Here’s the average salary for a marketer in the key sectors we work with;
- Financial Services – £70K
- Tech – £67K
- Professional Services – £66K
- SaaS & B2B – £60K
- FMCG & Consumer Durables – £59K
- NFP – £57K
- Retail – £57K
Of course there’s more to it than just the sector, there’s factors like location, size of business etc. If you’re looking for more accurate information based on other factors, please get in touch.
If you’re looking for a product marketing recruiter, these salaries, along with other niche skill sets, can be slightly higher. Skill sets like product, SEO & PPC are very sought after. We speak to these people every day and dive into the detail to decipher the best talent so you can maximise your ROI.
The rise of performance marketing
If you’re looking for a range of roles, including marketing agency jobs in Hertfordshire, or digital marketing jobs in Hertfordshire, we can help. One area we have seen a rise in demand for is performance marketeers. This is action based marketing, including generating a lead, a sale, a click, and more.
Paid marketing channels are what candidates tend to be reliant on, such as;
- Native advertising
- Sponsored advertising
- Affiliate marketing
- Social media advertising
- Search engine marketing
Here’s what we will go through with you as a performance marketeer, and your results with the following;
- Cost Per Impression (CPM): The amount an advertiser pays a publisher per one thousand times that their advertisement is shown.
- Cost Per Click (CPC): The amount an advertiser pays only when their advertisement is clicked on.
- Cost Per Sales (CPS): The amount an advertiser pays only when a sale is directly generated by an advertisement.
- Cost Per Leads (CPL): The amount an advertiser pays when they receive a sign-up from an interested consumer as a direct result of their advertisement
- Cost Per Acquisition (CPA): The amount an advertiser pays when a specific action, such as a sale, a form completion, or a click, occurs.
If you’re looking for digital marketing jobs in Hertfordshire, we would love to help.
Product marketing route
We can help with product marketing jobs in Hertfordshire. Product marketers tend to be found within FMCG or B2B industries. They generally start as product marketing specialists or marketing executives with a focus on product related marketing (the market, the target audience, competition, product proposition), they then move up to a product marketing manager position, then so on. Many companies skip the specialist role altogether, starting with the manager role and promoting from other marketing roles within the company.
Here’s some vital skills we will cover off when recruiter for product manager jobs in Hertfordshire.
- Passion for finding solutions; finding problems and showing empathy to customers is key. Doing research into the market won’t offer a product that’s going to be in demand.
- Adaptability; your responsibilities will vary day to day and you’ll need to be able to showcase you can deal with that effectively.
- Prioritisation; knowing what to focus your attentions on and when is important to keep people happy and meet deadlines.
- Strategic thinking; understand why you’re doing something will mean you have a full understanding of the situation and be in a better position to influence and explain to other stakeholders.
- Teamwork; working collaboratively is vital to being able to manage projects and campaigns, but also being able to influence where necessary.
- Decisiveness; thinking logically, defining desired outcomes and defending conclusions. Turning decisions into action and visualizing end results is key to standing out from the crowd.
If you’re looking for a marketing agency recruiter in Hertfordshire, or marketing recruiter brand side, then we would love to support your search for top talent. We work with business across connected across all of Hertfordshire, with our key business hubs being; Stevenage, Watford, St. Albans, Hemel Hempstead, Harpenden, Welwyn Garden City, Letchworth Garden City, Hitchin, Hertford and Royston. Whether it’s a traditional marketing role looking at ATL campaigns within FMCG, a product marketing manager within a tech business, a campaign marketeer within leisure/travel or a CRM manager within NFP, we will be able to help. If you’re a marketing agency, we can help you at all levels including; account executive, senior account executive, account manager, senior account manager, account director, senior account director, client services director and marketing director.
Reach out to us on [email protected] if you’re a candidate looking for a role, or an organisation looking to fill a vacancy.