This vacancy is no longer live. To view and search our current vacancies, please click here.
Account Director-B2B/Corporate Disruptive Tech
|Salary||£45,000.00 - £55,000.00|
Are you seeking a Corporate and B2B role with exciting client accounts?
Are you seeking a role with a market leading agency?
An international communications firm. They are a strategic, creative and powerful agency that promotes business growth to drive change and create value for companies.
The Role: Account Director – Corporate/B2B – Disruptive Tech
A successful applicant will contribute to the growth and success of the agency by acting as the primary lead on all tactical and strategic client activity, fostering and maintaining strong client relationships, taking responsibility for developing comms strategy and managing its implementation to drive impactful results and effectively managing the junior team.
Tasks, skills and attributes for the role:
- A passion for all things Tech and driving change.
- Experience working on disruptive clients
- Cross-sector Corporate Comms experience.
- Lead on client planning and strategy
- Effectively manage accounts to achieve against plan through strong relationships, communications, organisation and delivery
- Seen as a knowledgeable, insightful account lead by clients
- Consistently demonstrate expert media knowledge
- Help to drive new business
- Assertive and strategic consultant
- Drafting strategic and engaging social media content
- Creative and savvy media expert
- Strong, versatile writer and editor
- Excellent Salary (depending on experience)
- Flexi working time
- Holiday – 25 days
- Office fruit
- External Training
- Pension scheme
If you want to learn more. Apply now for immediate consideration.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.