Account Director – B2B tech – award winning specialist PR agency
|Salary||£Competitive + great benefits!|
Outstanding Account Director wanted for award winning B2B tech specialist PR agency; to manage a number of tech accounts and get involved in new business development.
Based in central London, our established tech client creates impactful campaigns across PR and marketing and easily punches above their boutique size; giving the ‘big boys’ a run for their money and receiving numerous accolades for their work and services. With an experienced team at the helm they also know the importance of rewarding their staff, i.e. good benefits package and bonus potential, and foster a supportive, friendly and empowering culture, where candidates are given the chance to shine and grow.
With further new client wins they are looking for a new Account Director to join their team in developing and implementing strategies to drive leads, build credibility and raising awareness for their clients, which span data security, mobility, analytics, storage, hosting and such. To do this you’ll be an established practitioner who has great B2B experience (ideally in tech), the ability to lead a portfolio of accounts and mentor junior team members, and know your new business development! In return you’ll get to work with a diverse client portfolio, including multi-national blue-chip technology companies and fast growth tech innovators.
- A background in the B2B tech sector is preferred
- A good grounding in B2B media relations and strong business writing skills
- Agency experience is essential and ideally you’ll have 6+ years of PR experience
- The ability and ambition to build strong productive relationships with our clients and help them raise their profiles and grow their businesses
- Confident communicator as you’ll be pitching for new business
- A great team leader who can inspire and mentor junior members
- Keen to take on responsibility and help the company grow
- Ability to create and delivery distinctive and effective campaigns
- Commitment to service excellence
- Experience using social media marketing
- Plus well organised!
You’ll enjoy being creative, working on endorsing, influencing and inspiring action amongst specific audiences, plus being part of a collaborative and award winning team, which has plans to expand and grow!
Reasons to apply:
- £competitive, based on experience
- Bonus opportunities
- Great central London office
- 23 days of holiday plus bank holidays
- Your birthday off
- Monthly staff outings
- Every opportunity to shine and progress
- Chance to build your commercial and managerial skills
- Digital marketing skills training and development
- Team and personal training schemes
- Statutory pension
- Plus more!
Could this be your ideal next job? If interested send in your CV immediately to be considered.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.