Account Director / Senior Account Director – Charity, Behaviour Change & Public Sector Clients
Our client, an Award-winning integrated consultancy with a particular pedigree in behaviour change, is looking for an Account Director/Senior Account Director ideally with outstanding public sector/not for profit, B2B and consumer expertise to join this collegiate, seventy strong consultancy.
This is a rare opportunity to become a pivotal team member and work on a mix of leading consumer brands, NGO’s, charities and government based initiatives. Staffed by motivated, positive and talented people they have over 25 years experience providing a full service offering, delivering best-in-class PR, and advertising and communications campaigns. As behaviour change specialists, they are focused on achieving real results through audience led insights and have a reputation for delivering highly creative and though provoking campaigns for their prestigious clients.
Culturally they take pride in recognizing their staff as their greatest asset and have won several awards for being one of the best places to work in the UK. They have cultivated a ‘high trust’ culture and championed excellence in their people and management practices to make this a sought after agency to work in.
Key Attributes for Success
- Five Years plus relevant consumer, B2B and or charity/public sector campaign led programmes.
- Wider behaviour change, issues and/ or soft corporate comms for both private and public sector clients would be advantageous but is not essential
- Lead in all aspects of day-to-day management of the client, account and team
- Manages projects/campaigns with little senior input
- Provides strategic and tactical consultancy and advice to clients
- Demonstrates exceptional planning skills, thinking in medium and long term, as well as short-term timescales
- Proactively assists with new business and growing existing business
- Demonstrates clear leadership – team, account and agency wide
- Significant staff management experience; excellent track record of team leadership and delivery
- Is not afraid to challenge the status quo, and is solutions focused
- Is commercially astute.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration if you want to work in a people-centric. Collegiate agency environment with an enviable client list, outstanding benefits and clear career progression to the next level.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.