Account Director – Top 20 Consumer Lifestyle Agency
|Salary||£Depending on Experience|
Are you an established Senior Account Manager, looking to make the step up, or a talented Account Director, looking for a new challenge?
I am currently working with an award-winning, global, fully integrated agency who are looking for a new Account Director to join their ranks – this is a very rare opportunity due to the loyalty of their senior staff!
You will be responsible for devising and then implementing the PR offering for some truly blue chip accounts from the consumer lifestyle world. These may include: eBay, Barclays, UN Women, Brita & Haven.
Leading the team and working closely with Associate Directors, you will play a vital role in the creative and strategic development to deliver stand-out and impactful campaigns.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Client management – acting as the “go-to” contact for your accounts as they seek consultancy
- Media relations – as you utilise your current contacts and cultivate new relationships
- Influencer marketing – you will be delivering first class influencer campaigns with purpose and relevance
- Planning & creative ideation – interrogating briefs form clients to bring them to life
- New business – seeking out new opportunities to grow existing clients as well as finding and cultivating new leads for additional client wins.
The Ideal Candidate (That’s you by the way!)
The ideal candidate will be someone with big consumer brand experience and proven ability to support integrated campaigns, particularly via social, influencers, experience, partnerships and content creation.
Someone with experience of working on creatively-led and award-winning campaigns, who loves making a real impact for their clients will flourish in this role. You must be creative, ambitious, enthusiastic and hold a high standard of work.
You should be creatively-minded and driven to produce the best results possible. Those passionate about delivering media coverage that drives actual results to business as well as those with a keen eye for detail will flourish in this role! You must be ambitious and pushing yourself for great results, an enthusiastic team player who loves dedicating time to their team, as well as creatively aware.
This central London agency are a thriving network of over on-thousand employees covering more than fourteen locations across the globe.
Currently, they sit within the top 20 of PR Weeks leading Consumer Agencies and have enjoyed huge headcount and revenue boosts since 2016 – and they have no plans of slowing down yet!
There are numerous reasons to join this brilliant, Central London agency – they are a truly enticing, leading company who offer excellent benefits, including:
- A personalised career development plan that is tailored to you throughout your career
- Generous holiday allowances, plus extra days over Christmas, plus a day off for your birthday.
- Enhanced maternity and paternity packages, as well as childcare vouchers.
- Wellbeing treats, such as discounted onsite massages, subsidised yoga classes, company netball/football teams, free onsite personal trainer and much more!
Send your CV across to the team at Premier Resourcing via the below application form or, alternatively, get in touch with us directly via [email protected]
Keywords: PR Director, Account Director, Consumer, Lifestyle, Retail.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.