|Salary||£20,000.00 - £25,000.00|
Are you an established Account Executive looking for a new challenge? My client, a well-established, integrated, small agency is seeking either an established Account Executive or a Senior Account Executive to join their team to work on a range of corporate and public affairs clients.
- Proactively building and maintaining influencer relationships
- Maintain media and stakeholder lists
- Writing press releases, media statements and other media materials
- Sell in to journalists
- Support on presentations/pitches where appropriate
- Research and report on projects
What they are looking for
- At least one years’ experience in the PR industry
- Keen passion/interest in public affairs/corporate PR
- Experience in planning or live events is desired but not essential
- Proven experience of securing coverage in national and trade press
- Good contacts within media, social media and wider influencers
- Degree educated
- Professional manner
- Ability to multitask
- Creative thinking
- Team player
- Ambitious, self-motivated and driven
If you feel you have the right skills set and want to be considered for this fantastic new role then please share your CV with the team via the below application form or get in touch directly to [email protected]
Equally, if you feel that this role isn’t quite right for you, but you know of someone who would be a good fit, then please do pass across their details. We offer £150 in retail vouchers for successfully placed referrals.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.