Account Manager & Account Director– Property PR Team
|Salary||Competitive + Benefits|
Calling all AM’s and AD’s in Property PR – Do you want to work for a leading agency who offer lots of scope for progression?
I am working with one of the UK’s top 10 fast growth PR agencies who are looking for a number of ambitious & energetic individuals to join their corporate Property team. You will have the opportunity to really thrive in a creative, collaborative & cutting edge environment where creativity is nurtured and developed to enable you to become an award winning ambassador for your clients.
Our client is an international business with a track record of wins on new business pitches and a never ending stream of awards for their impactful campaigns and culture. The dedicated property team have worked hard to earn the right to call themselves experts in their PR field through the crafting of integrated campaigns (corporate and consumer) for a range of high profile UK household names and exciting start-ups, ranging from FTSE 250 house-builders to luxury estate agencies right through to commercial property advisers.
The successful candidates will play an important role within the team, working with an exciting range of clients, helping to shape and delivery a variety of campaigns, whilst doing this you’ll have the opportunity to work on the latest topical issues.
- Comfortable in day to day client contact and manages relationships where appropriate
- Provide advice and guidance to clients
- Ensures efficient, high quality day to day delivery of client programmes
- Drives and coordinates media and analyst relations activity
- Drafts written materials that are well-informed and audience appropriate, requiring minimal input from senior team members
- A strong understanding of the media, communication and business skills needed to run accounts
- Fully participates in the development of new business proposals and pitch presentations
- Understands the role of social media and broader digital landscape
- Plans and manages the organization of client events
- Recognises a crisis situation and knows how to escalate response
- Able to nurture junior team members including on-the-job coaching
- 3+ years financial PR experience
The successful candidates will have the opportunity to develop and hone their PR skills through mentorship with the senior management team and industry leading training.
If you are looking for a role that could positively change your career and are not afraid to do things differently to make a difference, then send your CV ASAP!
If this role is not for you but you know of someone who is interested and would be a good match then get in touch. Premier Resourcing is offering £150 of retail vouchers for anyone you refer and we place in this role as a big thank you from us!
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.