Account Manager – Sustainability, Social Purpose
|Salary||£32,000.00 - £40,000.00|
Are you a superstar PR Account Manager or recently promoted Senior Account Manager, looking for a new and exciting challenge?
Do you have proven PR experience in the consumer/sustainability/CSR/social change sphere, working with leading brands? Are you passionate about sustainability and making a positve impact with your work?
This new role gives you the opportunity to work with Europe’s largest, award-winning impact agency. If you want to get people talking with your work and make a difference with your campaigns, this is defiantly not one to miss!
- Running the day-to-day client management across an array of accounts;
- Working on a wide range of integrated projects, with PR as the main focus though knowledge and experience across social, content and tech is ideal;
- Acting as a mentor and soundboard for junior team members of the team;
- Ensuring day to day, efficient and accurate communication with clients;
- Following agency process, prioritising tasks and development of timelines;
- Getting involved with the creative brainstorming process;
- Developing solutions for clients, being diligent and passionate about delivering campaigns to brief and budget;
- Writing slick press releases;
- Pitching to clients and media;
- Ability to build on an already established network of media contacts and sell in skills;
- Working to tight and often short timelines;
- Solid experience in a client-facing role in a communications agency;
- Experience in project management across accounts;
- Experience preparing and presenting proposals;
- Experience in client and resource management;
- Experience in creating and pitching stories to press;
- Some experience in managing social media channels;
- Broad understanding of the integrated communications landscape;
- Knowledge of digital marketing strategies;
- Very high standard of written and spoken English;
- Happy to work on causes but equally comfortable pushing brands and products.;
- Commercially aware and business savvy;
- High levels of communication – both presentation, verbal and written skills;
- Impressive emotional intelligence and interpersonal expertise;
- A passion for the media, including social media;
- Flair for creativity, strategic thinking and innovation.
If you feel you have the right skills set and want to be considered for this fantastic new role then please share your CV with the team via the below application form or get in touch directly via [email protected]
Equally if not for you but know of someone who is ideal, we are offering £150 of Amazon vouchers for anyone you refer and we place in any of our roles as a thank you from us!
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.