Exciting new Account Executive Role with Luxury Drinks/ Consumer PR Agency
|Salary||Excellent + Benefits|
Calling all luxury drinks Account Executives! This leading luxury lifestyle consultancy with an enviable roster of drinks and luxury food brands is looking for a talented Account Executive with at least 6 months experience who wants to take their career to the next level. This role also offers the chance to travel across Europe.
If you’re passionate about working with high-end luxury brands spanning from alcoholic drinks and travel to hospitality then please get in touch.
We have a fantastic new opportunity to join a hugely successful consumer lifestyle PR team. Our client are looking for a brand new Account Executive with experience in luxury drinks PR who is highly motivated and ready to expand their skills set.
You will be supporting on a huge cross-sector of luxury clients including gin, rum & wine brands and even have the chance to travel across Europe! With a chance to progress, you’ll have access to fantastic training to enhance your PR knowledge and expertise.
This role involves working within a thriving and creative PR team with a fast-past environment. You will have the opportunity to shape the agencies future by bringing in new business and developing new areas of sector focus.
- Must have experience with alcoholic drinks PR – will consider applicants with 6 months or more PR experience including internships.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills with a proven record of producing press releases, responding to press enquires and generating media coverage.
- Hungry for a new and exciting challenge.
- Extremely motivated and hard working.
- Fluency in French or Italian is highly desirable but not essential.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Go-getter attitude – someone who is determined to achieve excellent results.
- Thrives in a fast-past and busy environment.
- Assisting on new business development including brainstorms and pitches.
Our client offers excellent salaries (depending on experience) as well as fantastic benefits including:
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Half day for your first day.
- Chance to travel Europe including Paris and Milan.
- Working with the newest technology: iPads, Mac Computers and iPhones – all paid for!
- Bonus & Commission scheme.
If you feel you have the right skills set and want to be considered for this fantastic new role then please share your CV with the team via the below application form or get in touch directly via [email protected]
Equally if not for you but know of someone who is ideal, we are offering £150 of Amazon vouchers for anyone you refer and we place in any of our roles as a thank you from us!
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.