Financial Services Account Executive – Bonuses, Flexible Working & Fast Track Opportunities
|Salary||£Excellent + Bonus + Bens|
Exceptional Account Executive required with an ambitious agency. Varied strategic corporate & b2b campaigns. Top tier financial services clients. Superb client ownership. Proven track record for recognising and promoting talent. Strong financial packages, bonuses and flexible working.
This agency offers the best of both worlds; combining top tier financial services clients, international campaigns using multi-platform content and well-structured training with a boutique environment allowing you to maximise client exposure and fast-track your career while you really feel part of the company’s successes.
The team is growing fast and now need an Account Executive to work in this top team. Learning from some of the most respected minds in the industry, this exceptional role will deliver a range of strategic corporate campaigns for top financial services clients. This role will enjoy excellent client exposure throughout the full campaign; producing outstanding content, as well as liaising with high level media including prominent nationals, broadcast and digital while also being able to build more commercial skills when supporting new business.
Skills and attributes for the role:
- Build their knowledge and journalist relationships with relevant media
- Create innovative content including thought leadership / white papers, op-eds and video/multi-media content
- Confidently sell-in pitches and news stories
- Maintain features, awards and events trackers
- Demonstrate a proactive approach to PR
- Identify opportunities for clients
- Demonstrate good writing skills including writing for social channels
- Meet deadlines
- Communicate well with colleagues and clients
- Deliver reports and undertake admin tasks with a high attention to detail and on time
Ideal candidates will be bright, ambitious and display a good academic record coupled with past communications internship or full-time AE experience. An interest in financial services, current and political affairs will be important, as will superb writing skills and the ability to credibly liaise with clients and colleagues. Additional European languages would also be welcomed. If you feel you have the suitable experience and skill to complete the role, please submit your CV for consideration.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.