|Salary||£35,000.00 - £50,000.00|
A fantastic and unique in-house opportunity, bringing an established sustainable apparel brand to the London market. Do you want to be the pioneering PR professional who is passionate about brand exposure/reputation and high impact work?
- Increase organic coverage by increasing the brand reputation in the media
- Plan high impact strategies, utilising creativity and influencers
- Manage media relationships
- Build and deliver a national press plan
- Utilising customer insight to target relevant media titles
- Collaborating with the design team
- Writing press releases
- Competitive salary
- Learning and development plans
- Yearly bonus (business dependant)
- Company pension scheme
- 60% discount on their products
- Health and wellbeing activities
- Regular team events
What They are Looking For
- A strong PR background, particularly in either sustainability, fashion/apparel or both!
- Strong relationships with media contacts in the national, consumer and trade press titles
- Proven experience around brand engagement and reputation through an omnichannel delivery
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic
- Excellent verbal and written skills
If you feel you have the right skills set and want to be considered for this fantastic new role then please share your CV with the team via the below application form or get in touch directly to [email protected]
Not quite right? That’s okay. If you know of anyone who might be interested in this role, please do get in touch. Premier Resourcing have £150 in retail vouchers for successfully placed referrals up for grabs!
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.