This vacancy is no longer live. To view and search our current vacancies, please click here.
Senior Account Executive / Account Manager – Awesome B2B Tech Clients
|Salary||£competitive + good package|
Passionate about technology? Want to work at a fun, collaborative PR agency on a range of UK and global projects? Senior Account Executives and Account Managers please read on…
Based in London, this client is an award winning full service agency, which specialises in tech, corporate and healthcare communication. They are a go to firm, integrating the best of PR with marketing and comms insight to create innovative campaigns for their clients. With their dedicated Tech Team they have become experts in this sector and work with a dynamic range of Global and UK b2b tech brands to build awareness and revolutionise the market.
Due to their success the Tech Team are now looking to expand at Senior Account Executive / Account Manager level. This exciting new role will involve building awareness for a tech portfolio including security, cloud, touch screens, diagnostics, and geospatial awareness. Candidates will gain fantastic exposure through the complete campaign lifecycle, gaining great client access, managing juniors, and learning from supportive senior members, all while benefiting from industry leading training and development plans.
- Previous PR experience, ideally gained in an agency
- Passionate about B2B tech
- Confident communicator; happy liaising with clients as well as talking on the phone with journalists
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic; can meet deadlines and keep cool under pressure
- Social media savvy
- Account management and project experience
- Demonstrate a proactive approach to PR; able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- An interest in new business development and able to identify opportunities for clients
- Good writing skills including writing for social channels
- A team player; can communicate well with colleagues and clients
Successful candidates will be bright, confident, creative and ambitious with a real passion for technology and keen to progress their career within PR. Candidates will write like a dream and really enjoy media relations – happy selling in stories by the phone and email. Candidates will be organised with the ability to manage multiple work streams while delivering excellent client service.
In return our client can offer a collaborative, social culture while supporting your development at all stages. If you feel you have the skills to fulfil this exciting role, please send your CV for immediate consideration.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.