This vacancy is no longer live. To view and search our current vacancies, please click here.
Senior Account Executive / Account Manager – consumer lifestyle and b2b clients
|Salary||£competitive + benefits|
Fantastic opportunity for a talented Senior Account Executive OR Account Manager to join a leading London PR agency, and work on a great mix of consumer lifestyle, event and b2b campaigns. You’ll be dynamic, personable and looking to develop your PR career. If this sounds like you, read on …
Our client, is an exciting PR firm that specialise in offering a fully integrated service to their consumer lifestyle, luxury, property and business clients. Based in central London, the award winning agency is an unstoppable force in gaining their brands column inches. Their determination and drive have secured them some great UK and global clients and they are now looking for an accomplished Senior Account Executive OR an Account Manager looking for a new challenge to join their professional and collaborative team.
Reporting directly to a SAD, you’ll have the opportunity to work across a number of accounts including luxury lifestyle, property and events. Day to day tasks such as client liaising, managing junior team members on projects and events, media relations, social media, and monitoring the quality coverage achieved to feed back to your clients. Providing plenty of opportunities to utilise your existing PR skills on a wide variety of tasks and develop your sector knowledge.
- A passion for and experience in consumer lifestyle and b2b PR (ideally with some property experience)
- First class social media skills
- Keen to participate in the development of business for existing and new clients; contributing to brainstorming, research, proposals and presentations
- A creative self-starter, who can work quickly and accurately
- Enjoys networking and attending events
- A great communicator; proficient on the phone, can write in a variety of styles and with strong editing skills
- Dynamic and personable; comfortable presenting and talking with clients
- Previous agency environment
- Able to manage multiple accounts and is a good trouble shooter
- Second language, desirable
Successful candidates will have demonstrable experience of first class PR campaigns; delivering sound counsel to clients, writing for different audiences, securing fantastic overage, managing juniors and meetings deadlines. Candidates will display a good understanding of both traditional and social media public relations, organising events, and be comfortable contributing to new business pitches. You’ll also be a creative thinker who is smart and always professional.
If you are interested and you feel you have the experience and skills, please send your CV for immediate consideration.
If these roles are not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.