Senior Account Executive – Corporate Reputation
|Salary||£25,000.00 - £30,000.00|
Our client, a multi-award winning, independent PR agency is growing and looking for an ambitious, pro-active Senior Account Executive to join their talented corporate team, which works with a great range of lifestyle clients including drink/food, FMCG, entertainment, technology and travel. Could one of these exciting opportunities be for you?
The Agency and the Rewards
From their lovely central London office, this top tier agency provides their staff great training, excellent career progression and the opportunity to work with a diverse range of established and SME clients. And if that wasn’t enough they offer a very competitive salary plus great benefits package!
With these roles come an opportunity to work with an exciting range of well-known big and smaller start-ups, line manage an incredibly talented & passionate team, and get involved with new business opportunities and development – exact responsibilities will vary on level.
To be considered for either SAM or AD role, you will be:
- An SAE with strong experience in B2B / Corporate communications
- A proactive individual who is capable of showing their own initiative to deliver work to a high standard, and to deadlines
- With client account teams, will be able to demonstrate ownership of carrying out projects, taking responsibility for feeding into planning and seeing it through to results
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with clients – demonstrates high standards of client service
- A strong writer, able to produce compelling copy, fitting a client’s tone of voice, taking into account the media channel and end audience
- Brimming with ideas to help deliver great work for clients – be that identifying opportunities for news jacking, creative suggestions for content and campaign activity, or suggestions for different ways to work
- Work on consumer engagement campaigns, CSR briefs, crisis management programmes, stakeholder and analyst relations
What you can expect in return:
- A great working culture, including early Friday finish
- Central London office
- Private health insurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Bonus schemes
- Access to various travel schemes
- Friday bar and tab
- Fantastic holiday leave + Bank Holidays
- Personalised training programme
- Plus much more!
If you think you’ve got the skills and would be interested in being considered email your cv over today!
If this role is not for you but you know of someone who is interested and would be a good match then get in touch. Premier Resourcing is offering £150 of amazon vouchers for anyone you refer and we place in this role as a big thank you from us!
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.