Senior Account Manager
|Salary||£40,000.00 - £45,000.00|
Salary: £39k-45k plus market leading benefits – Senior Account Manager
My Client is an award-winning specialist integrated communications and growth consultancy for the fast-growth technology, B2B, innovation, and investment ecosystem and is on the hunt for an experience Senior Account Manager.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Senior Account Managers are the engine room of the agency, acting as the
day-to-day first point of contact for clients and having responsibility for ensuring their teams are delivering high-quality work on schedule.
- You will have a good deal more autonomy than might be the case in other agencies, able to run accounts in the way you deem most effective, but with bright junior team members at your disposal and senior figures always on hand to support as needed.
- You will take on a portfolio drawn from across the full range of the ecosystem we work with, likely including at least one each of the following: fast-growth technology companies, venture capital firms, corporate innovation brands, service providers
The Senior Account Manager will join the team as it continues to record rapid growth driven by a slew of new business wins!
- You have a genuine interest in startups and the ecosystem around them, and are familiar with the key media titles
- The idea of doing great work for interesting clients get you out of bed in the morning, but you are just as excited by the opportunity to help set the direction of a fast-growing consultancy
- You’re an experienced account handler – managing C-suite client-side stakeholders don’t phase you, and nor does accountability for your team’s day-to-day execution
- You know [enterprise/B2B technology // [corporate and finance (specifically venture capital is a bonus)] // [B2B corporate] communications inside-out
- You’re a consultant, not “just a PR person” – you provide insightful advice and develop impact-focused comms plans addressing commercial objectives
- You’ve got some experience of managing junior team members – either on your account teams or as their line manager
- You’ve got some experience of the new business process – in particular, you are comfortable developing proposals and pitch documents for prospective clients
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.