Senior Consultant- Corporate Communications
|Salary||£50,000.00 - £80,000.00|
Calling all PR Account Directors, Senior Account Directors and Associate Directors.
Are you a corporate comms specialist?
Do you manage reputations for leading, well known brands and have strong crisis communications experience?
If the answer is yes, then please read on.
My client is a fully integrated, global communications consultancy.
They are seeking a Senior Consultant to join the management group for their large strong UK-focused team. You will cover corporate communications, reputation and crisis management with leading global brands.
You will be an expert in your field with the ability to develop and deliver impactful communications strategies and campaigns, generating excellent results and giving strong strategic direction.
- You will have at least six years’ experience, gained in an agency environment or through leading a busy in-house team.
- Be ambitious and enjoy working with clever people in a growing consultancy;
- Be a commercial self-starter with a broad consumer brands and corporate communications or agency background;
- Have significant consultancy and client management experience and proven ability to build relationships and spot opportunities;
- Have strong knowledge of, and interest in, the UK communications and political landscape;
- Have proven experience of leading high-profile accounts and used to managing large accounts of £250k;
- Have the credibility to earn the respect of peers and team members. The gravitas to operate at the most senior level.
Key benefits include:
- The opportunity to learn from some of the most experienced people in the business.
- Competitive pension contributions, private healthcare life assurance cover, company contribution to gym membership, wellbeing workshops and activities, company parties, free daily breakfast and much, much more!
- They are also happy to talk flexible working
If you feel you have the right skills set and want to be considered for this fantastic new role then please share your CV with the team via the below application form or get in touch directly via [email protected]
Equally if not for you but know of someone who is ideal, we are offering £150 of Amazon vouchers for anyone you refer and we place in any of our roles as a thank you from us!
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.