As specialist PR, Marketing & Creative recruiters, we are strong believers that our industry should reflect the world in which we live, and champion the talents of all people. We actively request and monitor diversity data from all applicants who register via our candidate portal. This allows us to effectively identify that we are reaching all diverse groups and can deliver a cross section of profiles from different identity groups to benefit our client specifications.
In 2022 26% of the candidates we placed came from diverse backgrounds, and we committed to increase this to 30% for 2023. We're delighted to have gone beyond that target. Our 2022-2023 stats show:
38% of candidates registered on our portal identify as ethnically diverse
32% of CVs we submitted were from applicants who identified as ethnically diverse
40% of these were successfully placed
We're always striving to do more.
Diversity remains of the five core values of Premier Resourcing and here's how we're championing it:
- We place diversity statements on all of our job adverts.
- All our vacancies are posted on specialist diversity in recruitment job boards including Diversity Dashboard.
- Our cutting edge AI-driven search and match technology helps to reduce bias.
- Our employees have completed anti-discrimination and unconscious bias training.
- We pride ourselves in providing anonymised, culturally diverse and gender balanced shortlists where requested.
- We proactively ask candidates if we can support any additional arrangements for interview and work with our clients to be able to facilitate these needs.
- We are proud sponsors of the Diversity and Inclusion Champion at PRWeekAwards 2023.