Interview advice for PR & Marketing Candidates
A candidate only has 7 seconds to make a good impression. How well will you do?
Our specialist PR & Marketing recruitment consultants have put all their interview knowledge, insider tips and industry know-how into a 12-page guide to help you prepare for your interview.
Inside you'll find:
- What interviewers are looking for
- An explainer of different interview styles
- What to research before an interview
- How to prep for an interview
- Tips for during the interview
- How to follow up after an interview
On average employers interview 6 candidates for each role. If you are looking for a new job in PR, Marketing, Communications or the Creative sphere, ensure you're well prepared with our definitive Interview Guide.
DOWNLOAD OUR INTERVIEW GUIDE