Are you a Marketing professional looking for your next step?
We have partnered with a well-renowned Higher education provider to support them in finding a strategic and hands-on acquisition marketing officer to lead student acquisition and recruitment for the university.
The university is well renowned, regularly being ranked within the top 200 universities worldwide. They have seen tremendous growth and as a result are focused on building out the marketing team to embrace this growth and drive forward acquisition.
They are a truly lovely team to join, offering a great work culture and work-life balance with flexible hybrid working – 2 days a week on their stunning campus.
The role is offered on an initial 12 month contract with possible scope to extend/perm!
Working collaboratively across the university, you will be responsible for the development and implementation of the acquisition marketing strategy across the undergraduate and postgraduate portfolio. This is a super exciting role, where you can really drive forward the growth of the university and enhance the experience of thousands of students.
- 2-3+ years of proven marketing experience, with a proven track record of managing paid digital campaigns with agencies!
- Experience of setting, monitoring and reviewing campaign KPI's
- Strong communication skills, the ability to inform key stakeholders of findings
- Experience gained within the HE sector would be a bonus, but by no means essential!
Generous benefits including:
- Highly competitive pension scheme
- 30 days annual leave with additional leave over Christmas holidays - making total allowance approx. 34 days + bank holidays
- 50% off courses at the university
- Death in service cover- 3 times salary
- Family Learning Benefits
Plus many, many more....
If this sounds like you we would love to hear from you! Email across a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more…
Premier Resourcing UK Ltd is a specialist Marketing, PR & Creative Recruitment Consultancy. We encourage equality, diversity, and inclusion in our workplace. We strive to make sure the Marketing and PR industry reflects the diverse and vibrant world around us. Our mission is to recruit diversity from minority groups, regardless of race, gender, ethnic origin, disability, or sexual orientation. We are committed to educate and promote inclusion & diversity across all sectors we recruit in.