PR Account Manager / Senior Account Manager position for a highly creative and integrated B2B Tech PR agency.
Salary: c.£45k DOE + Benefits
This agency works with a mix of impressive technology clients and has built one of the best reputations in the industry for delivering impactful, creative, and strategic communications campaigns.
They work with a whole host of exciting clients ranging from some of the most established technology corporations in the world to high potential & innovative startups!
The specific focus area for this role is Mobile/telecommunications so applicable experience in this arena is very desirable.
Further large focus areas for my client are IoT, Security, Space tech, Adtech, Retail, E-commerce, Fintech, Enterprise, Broadcast, Media, Marketing & Consumer technology.
Some of their top tier clients include: Amdocs, Ciena, Parallel Witness, Vertical Aerospace, Mirakl, Sonatype, Enveil, GenCell, Creditinfo, BICS, Drive Software Solutions, Astound Commerce, Barclays, Netscout, Interxion, Geospock, Orange Cyberdefense, Epson, Phillips, TelcoDR, Effective Space, Varnish Software, Ruckus Wireless, Sabien Technology + many more!
See below for more insight on the ideal candidate, I can send full creds to anyone interested!
The ideal candidate should have:
- Possesses solid technology sector experience – with particular interest in telco, cyber, fintech and wider enterprise tech
- Knowledge of the media landscape and key industry trends, with solid relationships established.
- Excellent verbal presentation skills and a fantastic phone manner – chatty, likeable, confident and convincing
- Business acumen and project management skills
- Strong administrative, organisational and time management skills – ideal candidate has experience with work flow and/or project management software
- Superb writing skills with a meticulous eye for detail, language, and grammar
- Self-motivated, able to continuously drive opportunities for clients
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Taking ownership of specific campaign areas or whole client programmes - whichever you feel you are ready for: they will support and mentor you
- Formal line management and mentoring responsibilities
- Leading/supporting an agency-wide initiative of your choice
- Involvement in strategic PR discussions and creative proposal development
- Media and analyst relations, supporting social media outreach where applicable
- Content development across a variety of formats
- Regular involvement in new business and the agency’s marketing campaign
We have worked closely with this agency & more specifically the senior leadership team for a number of years now, ultimately fostering a close, highly positive / constructive relationship. Many a time they have actually gone over & above to not help just us but also their candidates as well. We have aided the agency growth massively over the past few years, placing multiple people in the team, a lot of whom are still there to this day & loving it.
The main feedback piece we hear from the candidates we have placed there is that the culture is incredibly supportive & there are multiple opportunities for progression throughout the year. Testament to this, all of the candidates we have placed experienced at least 1 promotion during their tenure. I also think from a personal standpoint it’s important to add how everyone I liaise with in the senior team always add a personal touch which sadly these days isn’t always the case!
On top of their vibrant and inclusive culture, my client really look after their employees offering one of the strongest & most fruitful benefits packages in the PR world!!
Benefits include but are not limited to…
- 24 days of holiday per annum which includes a birthday holiday, a wellbeing/duvet day, and three days over the Christmas to New Year period. Plus, the usual 8 bank/public holidays.
- A strong focus on work-life balance, early finish on Fridays, extended lunch breaks to pursue personal interests, and reduced working hours during quieter periods
- Performance-related bonus (5% Account Manager, 10% Account Director )
- Summer party – previous locations have included Barcelona & Amsterdam!
- A highly competitive bonus scheme based on personal and company revenue growth targets
- New business bonuses for projects and retainers
- Recruitment bonuses for introducing new team members
- Plus ad hoc bonuses and rewards
- They provide a bespoke training and mentoring programme to accelerate careers of our team members to become future managers, directors, and leaders of the agency
If you feel you have the suitable experience and skills to complete these roles, please send your CV to email@example.com
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral in a new role.
Premier Resourcing UK Ltd is a specialist Marketing, PR & Communications Recruitment Consultancy. We encourage equality, diversity, and inclusion in our workplace. We strive to make sure the Marketing and PR industry reflects the diverse and vibrant world around us. Our mission is to recruit diversity from minority groups, regardless of race, gender, ethnic origin, disability, or sexual orientation. We are committed to educate and promote inclusion & diversity across all sectors we recruit in.