NEW in-house communications position with exciting global charity & membership organisation.
My client is looking for a talented and proactive mid-level media relations & external communications professional. Open to either agency or in-house background. You must be able to demonstrate you have regional media experience, as this is vital for this role.
- SALARY: £37,000 + benefits
- HYBRID WORKING: Very flexible, mainly working from home. Main office in London.
- TRAVEL: Travel sometimes required regionally & nationally.
The Communications Lead is central to the successful delivery of the organisation's informing opinion, member communications and programmes in the London, South East and East of England.
Your role is to raise the profile of sector specific issues, the organisation and its activities.
External relations, marketing communications and brand awareness are key elements of the role, as is the need to have a customer focused outlook.
The team are looking for a real media relations & external communications professional at mid-level. You need to have strong regional media experience and understand what stories are needed regionally, as well as nationally.
- You will have the ability to interact with the organisation's members and the general public in a friendly manner, with tact and diplomacy whilst presenting a welcoming face for the region.
- You need to have some experience of media relations and external relations as well as experience of marketing communications.
- Proven experience of organizing, administering, coordinating and marketing events, from inception to delivery, is crucial.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven reporting skills, the ability to provide regular, timely and concise reports.\
- Attention to detail
- Significant experience of a demanding work environment, coping with multiple deadlines and conflicting priorities.
- The ability to motivate and engage members.
- Strong supporting ICT capabilities with knowledge of MS Office applications
- Some knowledge of the built environment, construction or civil engineering which is desirable.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend or someone in your network would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 Amazon vouchers as a thank you when we place a referral in a new role.
Premier Resourcing UK Ltd is a specialist Marketing, PR & Creative Recruitment Consultancy. We recruit across the UK from Graduate to Board level for agency and in-house teams within all sectors. We encourage equality, diversity, and inclusion in our workplace. We strive to make sure the Marketing and PR industry reflects the diverse and vibrant world around us. Our mission is to ensure we recruit diversity from minority groups, regardless of race, gender, ethnic origin, disability, or sexual orientation. We are committed to help enrich these industries with inclusion & diversity.