Are you a Marketing professional looking for your next step?
We have partnered with a well-renowned Higher education provider to support them in finding a strategic and hands-on corporate campaigns officer to join the team, helping to drive forward the university’s profile and reputation in the market.
The university is well renowned, regularly being ranked within the top 200 universities worldwide. They have seen tremendous growth and as a result are focused on building out the marketing team to embrace this growth and drive forward the brand image.
They are a truly lovely team to join, offering a great work culture and work-life balance with flexible hybrid working – 2 days a week on their stunning campus.
Working collaboratively across the university and with the wider marketing and comms team, you will be responsible for the development and implementation of the corporate brand and campaigns marketing strategy This is a super exciting role, where you can really drive forward the reputation of this fantastic organization.
There are 2 positions available in the team - 1 being a 3-6 month contract and the other a 12 month maternity cover contract.
- 2-3+ years of proven marketing experience, with a proven track record of delivering highly engaging and effective campaigns
- Experience of setting, monitoring and reviewing campaign KPI's
- Strong communication skills, the ability to inform key stakeholders of findings
- Experience gained managing agency relationships would be a bonus!
Generous benefits including:
- Highly competitive pension scheme
- 30 days annual leave with additional leave over Christmas holidays - making total allowance approx. 34 days + bank holidays
- Discounted courses at the university
- Death in service cover- 3 times salary
- Family Learning Benefits
Plus many, many more....
If this sounds like you we would love to hear from you! Email across a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more…
Premier Resourcing UK Ltd is a specialist Marketing, PR & Creative Recruitment Consultancy. We encourage equality, diversity, and inclusion in our workplace. We strive to make sure the Marketing and PR industry reflects the diverse and vibrant world around us. Our mission is to recruit diversity from minority groups, regardless of race, gender, ethnic origin, disability, or sexual orientation. We are committed to educate and promote inclusion & diversity across all sectors we recruit in.