NEW mid-level corporate communications position with leading global strategic consultancy.
Are you an established Account Manager or newly promoted Senior Account Manager looking for your next big challenge? Do you want to work for a hugely well respected international communications agency?
My client is looking for talented strategic PR professionals to join their award-winning corporate team. Ideally you will have c.4 years experience gained either agency or in-house, covering corporate communications, working with big brands.
Salary: up to c.£50k + bonus & benefits.
Hybrid working: Super flexible, team tend to go in 2x days per week.
- They are looking for someone who specialises in media relations and is confident advising on and delivering corporate communications for established global businesses and challenger brands.
- You must be able to express your thoughts and ideas in a clear and compelling way on paper and be articulate and confident in a room full of senior business figures.
- It’s essential you understand how reputation can drive or hinder commercial success.
- Agency life is a fast-paced, high-pressure environment with multiple demands on your time. So, you must be able to motivate teams to do their best work.
- They are particularly interested in candidates who can show strong project management skills as well as a deep understanding of the media. And finally, they're always looking for people who think differently, and can bring fresh ideas or perspectives.
Your day-to-day focus will be on helping key clients to communicate with everyone from business, political and financial audiences, to their consumers. Often, this will require you to work both independently, and as part of a team. This is a mid-level role.
- Helping to devise and deliver proactive and reactive media and digital engagement strategies;
- Drafting a range of materials including press releases, opinion editorials, briefing documents and analysis;
- Coordinating, managing and undertaking media monitoring and horizon scanning;
- Organising and coordinating set piece events and running campaigns;
- Strong client management skills as well as responding quickly and accurately to client requests;
- Managing multi-disciplinary client teams;
- Supporting new business proposals and pitches;
- Ensuring the successful day-to-day delivery of communications strategies and tactical plans;
- Building a relevant network of media contacts;
- Supporting the growth of the business through marketing activity.
- You must be proactive, creative and detail-driven with an excellent understanding of the media and the broader business, consumer and political landscape;
- Ambitious and enjoy working with fiercely intelligent people in a growing consultancy;
- Adaptable, as you’ll be working with clients from a variety of sectors;
- Able to demonstrate an ability to build relationships and spot opportunities;
- An avid reader of news and consumer of podcasts, with a strong enough understanding of social media to provide creative and strategic digital advice to clients;
- Well connected with national and trade media
- Ideally, you will have four years’ experience, gained either in-house or within an agency, advising brands on strategic and corporate communications.