An amazing opportunity to join one of the world’s leading independent integrated agencies who work with some of the UK’s most prestigious and innovative brands!
- Digital Account Director
- Salary: up to £65k DOE + Amazing Benefits
- Central London Office location – Hybrid Structure
The successful candidate will work with the wider UK and international team, providing strategy and execution capabilities across the agencies paid social media, and influencer marketing practices.
Joining the team, you will bring strong passion and expertise across the digital landscape. The agency partner with esteemed brands and their work is really integrated so there are lots of opportunities to work across lots of exciting projects.
- 6-8 years of experience that includes paid media campaign management across a major channels
- Prior experience with social media measurement, and paid media ad platforms is a must – this includes tools such native social channel insight tools and others.
- Extensive knowledge and experience executing social media paid media advertising on relevant platforms such as paid social, programmatic, SEM, OTT, OOH, direct buys, and others
- Strong reporting skills and the ability to turn data into insights and recommendations
- Demonstrated experience maintaining client interaction daily and helping the account team retain and grow the business
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you! Email across a copy of your CV to email@example.com to find out more...
if this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend or someone in your network would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 Amazon vouchers as a thank you when we place a referral in a new role.
Premier Resourcing UK Ltd is a specialist Marketing, PR & Creative Recruitment Consultancy. We encourage equality, diversity, and inclusion in our workplace. We strive to make sure the Marketing and PR industry reflects the diverse and vibrant world around us. Our mission is to recruit diversity from minority groups, regardless of race, gender, ethnic origin, disability, or sexual orientation. We are committed to educate and promote inclusion & diversity across all sectors we recruit in.