Are you a digital marketing specialist looking for a role where you can not only drive forward growth but also make a positive impact?
Our client, a leading name in the renewable energy field (with a staggering 30% market share!) are seeking a strategic digital marketing professional to join the team to drive forward their marketing capabilities across channels including SEO, social media, PPC and display.
The team are going from strength to strength and have quickly become leaders in their field, with an annual revenue of approx. £300million as they drive forward their low carbon and renewable energy solutions to customers, covering a number of key markets across the UK.
Despite the size of the business, they have kept a strong people culture at the core of the team! They all work super collaboratively, offering a flexible hybrid approach – with only 1 day a week required on site! Offices are based in Leicester.
This is a newly created in the team where you will help drive forward the growth of the brand by driving forward not only their presence in SEO driven content but paid media campaigns including SEM, display and social.
The role offers a lot of longer term growth with potential to further expand the team!
- 3+ years digital marketing experience spanning channels such as SEO, PPC, SEM, Social etc.
- Budget management experience
- Hands on experience using platforms such as Google Analytics, marketing automation tools, HubSpot etc.
- Proven ability to conduct analysis on campaigns, deriving insights and campaign suggestions from results.
- Strong communication skills, ability to work with a team and communicate findings to stakeholders and wider teams.
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Great annual leave package with opportunity to purchase up to 5 days extra leave
- Enhanced family friendly package
- Death in Service
- Contributory pension scheme
- Employee Volunteer Day’s to support the communities where you work and live
- Learning and development opportunities to develop your skills, knowledge and talent
- Access to a fully funded eye test and flu jab
- Access and discounts on a range of health and wellbeing services
- Access to benefits platform which provides discounts to over 900 retailers
If you have the required skills, please email me your CV to find out more/discuss: firstname.lastname@example.org
Premier Resourcing UK Ltd is a specialist Marketing, PR & Creative Recruitment Consultancy. We encourage equality, diversity, and inclusion in our workplace. We strive to make sure the Marketing and PR industry reflects the diverse and vibrant world around us. Our mission is to recruit diversity from minority groups, regardless of race, gender, ethnic origin, disability, or sexual orientation. We are committed to educate and promote inclusion & diversity across all sectors we recruit in.