NEW: PR Account Executive / Senior Account Executive – Gaming / Esports PR
Are you a gaming enthusiast ready to make your mark in the dynamic realms of Esports & Gaming PR? My client an acclaimed London-based agency specializing in Esports & gaming PR is searching for an enthusiastic individual to join their high potential team.
About my client
This Esports & Gaming specialist agency is a fast-growing London-based communications agency specialising in video games and Esports. They manage global consumer and corporate campaigns across all sectors of the industry from gaming hardware and technology to launching games and running tournaments. They create brand strategies, help to shape a company’s identity and build communities. My client needs someone amazing to help them build, maintain and grow the reputation of their clients.
About the role
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate with communications experience in either consumer or corporate PR who wants to immerse themselves in gaming and esports. The ideal candidate will be a motivated self-starter, a strong writer who knows how to speak to press and influencers and most importantly has a passion for esports and video games. From writing to creating strategic campaigns, this is an exciting opportunity to learn and grow with the agency.
Who my client works with
They have a huge variety of major brands in the space including:
- Red Bull: Have worked with the team for over four years across their UK and international gaming and esports events
- NVIDIA: Supporting their gaming verticals from from GeForce Now to Frames Wins Games they run creative campaigns across UK, Nordics & SA to educate wider audiences on the brand
- Twitch: My client works with Twitch on their UK PR, promoting everything from Twitchcon to the country’s top streaming talent.
- PUBG MOBILE: Offering global communications across the product and esports programme
- Coffee Stain: Global PR lead for all products including, Goat Simulator, Valheim, Deep Rock Galactic and Satisfactory
- G2: My client is the global agency for the world’s most entertaining esports org, managing all communications from teams to brand partners to product launches
Your Role: Account Executive / Senior Account Executive
Salary: AE: 26/27k – SAE: 28-30k + Benefits!
Location: Soho-based office, flexible working & hybrid options!
My client offers a flat structure which means you can make your mark in the business. Working across a diverse and exciting range of clients they encourage you to take the lead and are keen to see you build your network. They aim to create a supportive environment and a chance to learn how to run global campaigns!
- Flexible working/Work from home options
- Mindful mornings- additional half day off each month on top of holiday allowance
- Generous holiday allowance
- Company pension plan
- Company bonus
- Training courses
- Opportunity to travel
- Soho-based office location with a roof terrace
- Lots of team building! Monthly drinks, annual company offsite, Halloween party, D&D nights
- Tickets to industry events and awards
Key role requirements:
- 12+ months communications experience in either consumer or corporate PR. Please note this does not have to within the video games and /or esports, we are interested in hearing from candidates from other backgrounds such as tech or sport
- A passion for the video games and esports industry is a must
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent time-management and able to meet deadlines
- Willingness to travel
- A motivated and organised team player with excellent people skills
- An understanding of different social media platforms from Twitter to Discord and reddit is a bonus
If you feel you have the suitable experience and skills to complete these roles, please send your CV to email@example.com
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral in a new role.
Premier Resourcing UK Ltd is a specialist Marketing, PR & Communications Recruitment Consultancy. We encourage equality, diversity, and inclusion in our workplace. We strive to make sure the Marketing and PR industry reflects the diverse and vibrant world around us. Our mission is to recruit diversity from minority groups, regardless of race, gender, ethnic origin, disability, or sexual orientation. We are committed to educate and promote inclusion & diversity across all sectors we recruit in.