We are working with a much-loved hospitality and entertainment brand, based in Hertfordshire. With over 1700 employees, and more than 60 sites across the UK, they're the market leader by some distance in their sector, offering a day/evening that people of all ages can enjoy. They're a great company to work for, with a fun and vibrant culture, replicating the customer experience they strive to offer. They've got some huge growth plans, with new sites on the horizon and a new product roll out. Planned – So it’s a very exciting to join their growing and dynamic marketing team!
They are looking for an established Marketing Manager, with a proven track record in all aspects of brand and campaign marketing. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, it is essential you have the credibility and a proven track record in a fast paced, ideally multi-site business that will allow you to continue to drive the business forward at a rapid rate, the ability to influence and engage at all levels will be key to your success.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Support the Head of Marketing in the implementation of the marketing strategy
- Line management of circa 4 team members – across digital, social, brand etc. as well as managing agency relationships
- Manage the measurement of the effectiveness of marketing activities
- Demonstrate sound commercial awareness throughout marketing activities
- Manage the support of centre and regional teams with tactical marketing initiatives for attraction/engagement/retention of customers
- Manage relationships with key suppliers to KPI’s, including creative agencies, print and stock management, PR, Media, merchandise, graphic designers and AV
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Strong understanding of marketing strategy and tactics
- Good knowledge and experience of working with the full marketing mix
- Passion for championing the customer, ideally experience gained in a multi-site organisation
- 5+ years previous experience in a similar role in a fast paced, commercially focused multi-site business
Plus, many many more...
If you have the required skills, please email me your CV to find out more/discuss: email@example.com
Premier Resourcing UK Ltd is a specialist Marketing, PR & Creative Recruitment Consultancy. We encourage equality, diversity, and inclusion in our workplace. We strive to make sure the Marketing and PR industry reflects the diverse and vibrant world around us. Our mission is to recruit diversity from minority groups, regardless of race, gender, ethnic origin, disability, or sexual orientation. We are committed to educate and promote inclusion & diversity across all sectors we recruit in.