About Us: Our client is a pioneering technology scale-up company committed to democratizing app development. Their track record includes helping entrepreneurs, small businesses, and global brands achieve their software goals. Their rapid growth and recent funding reflect our dedication to innovation.
Why We Need You: Join their international Growth team in London as Director of Performance Marketing and shape their ambitious growth trajectory. Lead comprehensive performance marketing strategies across paid media channels, optimize campaigns, and collaborate with cross-functional teams. Grow and inspire their team, fostering a results-driven culture. Establish reporting frameworks, analyze performance, and drive data-backed optimization.
- 7-10 years+ leading performance marketing in B2B tech, adtech or martech
- Experience working within a scale-up environment
- Team leadership experience
- Proven budget optimization and digital marketing expertise
- Strong analytical skills
- CRM and marketing automation experience
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Attractive performance-related quarterly bonus.
- Stock options in a well-funded company
- Hybrid working options
- 27 days of annual leave plus bank holiday
- Generous pension contributions
- Private medical and dental insurance provided
How to Apply:
If you feel you have the suitable experience and skill to complete the role, please submit your CV for consideration. If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral in a new role.
Premier Resourcing UK Ltd is a specialist Marketing, PR & Creative Recruitment Consultancy. We encourage equality, diversity, and inclusion in our workplace. We strive to make sure the Marketing and PR industry reflects the diverse and vibrant world around us. Our mission is to recruit diversity from minority groups, regardless of race, gender, ethnic origin, disability, or sexual orientation. We are committed to educate and promote inclusion & diversity across all sectors we recruit in.