NEW Senior Copywriter role with an integrated, multi-award-winning advertising agency in the heart of London.
They are looking for passionate digital professionals looking to work across a range of fantastic established and challenger brands across FMCG, retail, beauty, food & drink, and many more. They have full-service capability across social, OOH, paid media, ATT, events, digital, and strategy, meaning they offer their clients a truly integrated service to meet their needs and build their brands.
The team are looking for a Senior Copywriter to come on board to help drive forward their service offering across content and copy. Acting as a senior member of staff within the agency you will act as a mention to the more junior members of the department, signing off on the majority of copy assets that leave the agency and driving forward even more award wins for the agency!
- Strong copywriting experience with experience gained within an agency!
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience in creating copy across long and short form channels - social, video scripts, ATL campaigns
- Proactive in their work and in driving opportunities with clients
- Brings energy to the workplace and enjoys working as part of a tight ‘family’-style team
On offer in return is:
- Competitive salary (DOE) Circa £45-50k
- Flexible hybrid working (on average 3 days on site)
- Fantastic social culture
- Incredible progression opportunities with scope to make a real name for your work
- First hand exposure to a huge variety in clients and creative projects
Sound like the opportunity for you? Get in touch today with your CV for full details!
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral in a new role.
Premier Resourcing UK Ltd is a specialist Marketing, PR & Creative Recruitment Consultancy. We encourage equality, diversity, and inclusion in our workplace. We strive to make sure the Marketing and PR industry reflects the diverse and vibrant world around us. Our mission is to recruit diversity from minority groups, regardless of race, gender, ethnic origin, disability, or sexual orientation. We are committed to educate and promote inclusion & diversity across all sectors we recruit in.