An amazing opportunity to join an award winning, fast-growing and ambitious FinTech company who have seen tremendous growth with exciting plans to take this further!
The team have one mission; to allow users to turn their money into something greater. Bringing saving, investing, home-buying, and retirement services together into one simple app. So, people can reach their goals and build wealth with confidence, whatever their starting point and experience.
They are leaders in their field, winning numerous awards in the past few years. They were the first in the sector to launch an iconic savings feature, with many more innovative plans for the future.
Central London location – offered on a hybrid structure with 2 days office and 3 at home.
This is a brand-new, growth hire within the paid marketing team and offers lots of scope to make an impact to an already very impressive business! Bringing a wealth of knowledge of multi-channel, acquisition channels – including but not limited to SEO, partnership, affiliates, referrals etc. you will support the Head of paid marketing to drive forward campaigns, shaping their growth trajectory over the coming years!
The role is both strategic and hands on, the team are super collaborative and supportive - this mindset is essential!
- 7+ years experience with a solid understanding of multichannel, digital marketing (experience gained within a start up / consumer tech / growth-stage business preferred)
- Data driven and proven track record of delivering results across a range of channels
- Strong organisational skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Solid understanding and experience delivering end-to-end campaigns spanning partnerships, affiliate, referral marketing channels
Benefits include, but not limited to:
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays with additional days added with length of service.
- Company shares
- Company pension scheme
- Home office furniture allowance
- Personal Annual Learning and Development budget
- Private Medical Insurance
- Health Cash Plan
- Gympass subscription to a variety of gyms and wellbeing apps
- Enhanced parental pay & leave
PLUS Many More…
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you! Email across a copy of your CV to email@example.com to find out more... if this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend or someone in your network would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 Amazon vouchers as a thank you when we place a referral in a new role.
Premier Resourcing UK Ltd is a specialist Marketing, PR & Creative Recruitment Consultancy. We encourage equality, diversity, and inclusion in our workplace. We strive to make sure the Marketing and PR industry reflects the diverse and vibrant world around us. Our mission is to recruit diversity from minority groups, regardless of race, gender, ethnic origin, disability, or sexual orientation. We are committed to educate and promote inclusion & diversity across all sectors we recruit in.