NEW Social Media Manager role with an integrated, multi-award-winning advertising agency in the heart of London.
My client are looking for a passionate social media professional to join the team to work across a range of fantastic established and challenger brands across FMCG, retail, beauty, food & drink, and many more. They have full-service capability across social, OOH, paid media, ATT, events, digital, and strategy, meaning they offer their clients a truly integrated service to meet their needs and build their brands.
Joining the team, you will help drive forward the agency's offering across paid and organic social, building strong client relationships to deliver campaigns aligned with the account objectives.
- 3-4+ years’ experience working in a similar social media role
- Experience across both paid and organic social campaigns – including social listening and community management
- Experience creating and writing posts to engage audiences – reporting on key metrics and engagement
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proactive in their work and in driving opportunities with clients
- Brings energy to the workplace and enjoys working as part of a tight ‘family’-style team
On offer in return is:
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- Flexible hybrid working (on average 3 days on site)
- Fantastic social culture
- Incredible progression opportunities with scope to make a real name for your work
- First hand exposure to a huge variety in clients and creative projects
Sound like the opportunity for you? Get in touch today with your CV for full details!
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral in a new role.
Premier Resourcing UK Ltd is a specialist Marketing, PR & Creative Recruitment Consultancy. We encourage equality, diversity, and inclusion in our workplace. We strive to make sure the Marketing and PR industry reflects the diverse and vibrant world around us. Our mission is to recruit diversity from minority groups, regardless of race, gender, ethnic origin, disability, or sexual orientation. We are committed to educate and promote inclusion & diversity across all sectors we recruit in.