My client, an independent award-winning global agency, is seeking a new Account Director to join their ambitious and proactive Capital Markets team.
- Salary: c£56,000 - £65,000 per annum + bonuses
- Location: Central London. Hybrid working scheme with 1 day in the office per week.
- Clients include Swiss stock exchange (SIX), Chicago Mercantile Exchange Group, Paxos, to name a few.
My client works with UK and international companies, of all sizes, across all sectors of the market. They are looking for an account director who can join their team to help support the growth of their business. The successful candidate will be someone with experience and senior media contacts in the UK market, who could act as a bolt-on to the existing team. They are looking for someone with a strong interest in Capital Markets and current affairs.
- Expertise in capital markets
- Excellent knowledge of industry best practice
- Financially literate
- Proven leadership and new business experience
- Expertise in providing senior counsel
- Track record of being the lead advisor with clients and on projects
- Consummate networker that enjoys generating leads
- Leads new business development, generates opportunities, anchoring pitches
- Secures clients and negotiates fees and knows how to do the job
- New business bonus scheme
- Retention bonus scheme
- Outstanding work bonus scheme (each month)
- Laptop and all the tech you need to do your job
- Mobile phone bills paid for each month
- Pension plan
- Dental cover and access to Vitality health insurance
- Fast progression opportunities
- Tailored personal development plans and budget for training to ensure you reach your career ambitions
Plus many, many more!
- My client has won awards such as Pathfinders ‘Media Employers of the Year
- One of the best maternity and paternity packages in the industry
- Mental Health Awareness training for each individual
- Extra days off for big life events such as engagements, civil partnerships and weddings, house purchase and rental moves
- Free breakfast on Mondays and free lunch on Fridays
- Fully stocked bar open Thursdays and Fridays
- Regular company and team socials, from cookery classes through to The Crystal Maze
- Six-week bereavement leave to be taken in any way you want (all at once or split over a number of years)
- Paid time off to all involved partners for miscarriage and fertility treatment
- Sabbatical after 5 years’ service
- You can take 12 hours to volunteer each year
If this sounds like you we would love to hear from you! Email across a copy of your CV to email@example.com to find out more…
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral in a new role.
Premier Resourcing UK Ltd is a specialist Marketing, PR & Communications Recruitment Consultancy. We encourage equality, diversity, and inclusion in our workplace. We strive to make sure the Marketing and PR industry reflects the diverse and vibrant world around us. Our mission is to recruit diversity from minority groups, regardless of race, gender, ethnic origin, disability, or sexual orientation. We are committed to educate and promote inclusion & diversity across all sectors we recruit in