My client, a PR/digital marketing firm who are dedicated to delivering strategic thought leadership and messaging for a range of organisations across a variety of sectors, are looking for an Account Director to join their collaborative and innovative team.
- Competitive salary – dependant on experience.
- Location: Their office is in Central London and has a game room, roof top terrace and a free use of the private gym
- Clients include FinnCap, Edison, SureTech, and CleanTech, to name a few.
The successful candidate will have first-rate experience delivering high-quality, integrated client work within an agency environment and proven experience devising and executing marcomms strategies for corporate clients across healthcare, finance, technology, arts & entertainment and property.
- You will have an entrepreneurial mindset and will be someone who wants to be heard and have a voice.
- At least 5 years’ experience in corporate comms
- Exceptional writing skills, including long-form thought leadership content.
- Excellent leadership skills with experience managing teams and delivering through others
- Proven experience working with a broad range of corporate clients
- Strong client relationships skills
- A solid network of media contacts
- Confidence generating and delivering campaigns across multiple channels and audiences
- The ability to seek out and drive new business initiatives, developing and following up on leads and supporting the conversion of opportunities
- Knowledge of financial topics like IPOs, private debt, trade finance, cryptocurrency and blockchain
The ideal candidate
- Background in finance/fintech is preferable
- Ex-agency (no in-house)
- University Educated – ideally English or History, but open to other degrees such as Journalism.
- Discretionary bonuses.
- Anyone who introduces a prospect that becomes a client will receive commission of 7.5% of what that client pays for the year share options in the company after one year of employment
- Holiday entitlement is 25 days per annum.
- Private health and dental
- Professional development – my client is a member of the PRCA
- Early Friday and socials once a month.
- Plus many more!
If this sounds like you we would love to hear from you! Email across a copy of your CV to email@example.com to find out more…
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral in a new role.
Premier Resourcing UK Ltd is a specialist Marketing, PR & Communications Recruitment Consultancy. We encourage equality, diversity, and inclusion in our workplace. We strive to make sure the Marketing and PR industry reflects the diverse and vibrant world around us. Our mission is to recruit diversity from minority groups, regardless of race, gender, ethnic origin, disability, or sexual orientation. We are committed to educate and promote inclusion & diversity across all sectors we recruit in