My client, an agency for global video games, media and tech brands, are experiencing hyper-growth and looking for an Account Manager to join them at this exciting time!
- Location: Central London
- Salary: c40,000 per annum (dependant on experience) + commission
- Clients include Admix, GameBake and Tenjin to name a few.
- Commission structure includes percentage of monthly retainers from new clients brought in through referrals or leads.
- £50 monthly gym subsidy
- A free game each month
- Up to two months paid work from anywhere including other countries
- Experience in tech, gaming, media or a related creative industry is preferred
- Passion for helping clients and interest in the gaming industry
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a small, growing agency
- Flexibility to work both remotely and in the shared office space a few days a week
- Willingness to provide support to junior members of the team through mentoring and guidance
- Media and games PR desirable, but not essential
- My client are experiencing hyper-growth and need support from the best virtual talent in the comms world
- Strong AM/SAE skills like account management and press office experience is critical to hit the ground running
- Understanding of integrated comms strategy, developing strategies with ADs
- A passion for the games industry is highly desirable