My client, a communications agency who specalise in financial services, professional services, consumer and corporate work, as well as crisis management, influencer marketing and social strategies, are looking for an Account Manager to join their collaborative team.
They are among the UK’s top 5 B2B agencies and a PR Week Top 100 agency! They operate from their London office with a strong team of 40+ consultants.
- Location: Central London.
- Super flexible/hybrid working. You can pick how often you want to go in! Plus early finish on Fridays
- Salary: They are pretty flexible at this stage, depends on level & experience.
- Clients include Legal & General, Kroll, EY, MHR, Cleary Gottlieb, and Coventry Building Society, to name a few.
- 25 days holiday a year – plus your birthday off – plus your work anniversary off. Oh, and their office is closed between Christmas and New Year, so you get those days off too – and they won’t come out of your holiday allowance either.
- Launched Unlimited Holiday for all employees with three years’ service; this way, you can take whatever time off you need, when you need it.
- Hybrid working that works for you: You can work from the office, from home, or from pretty much anywhere else. They want you to work in a way that leaves you feeling engaged, happy and productive.
- Paid sick leave for employees at all levels.
- Generous training budget to make sure that you are getting the training you need to feel challenged, excited about your role, and able to perform your best.
- Pursue your interests: they also encourage you to identify training in new areas, subjects or sectors, and to develop skills that personally interest you; they can help to fund those too.
- An active social calendar that brings the team together at least once a month, whether it’s to play table tennis, go bowling, clay pigeon shooting, pizza making, or some just having some drinks together.
- Annual Agency Day, Summer Party and Christmas Party means they have three fantastic days together throughout the year to celebrate their hard work and enjoy each other’s company.
- They will pay for up to four days per year for any fundraising, volunteering or other charity work you’d like to do during work hours.
- Contribute creative ideas to drive the PR campaign forward, explaining these to clients on calls and in face-to-face meetings.
- Organise, lead and actively contribute to creative brainstorming sessions with the team, for both yours and your colleague’s clients.
- Review/edit/provide feedback on press releases, reactive comments, blogs and thought leadership articles to a high level and within specialised subject areas.
- Speak confidently and clearly at meetings, presentations and new business pitches, taking a
- leadership role when appropriate and bringing well-informed and insightful contributions to the conversation.
- Identify, understand and action relevant opportunities to secure high quality coverage that is relevant, delegating to others as needed.
- Consistently meet agreed targets for client press coverage. Reporting any successes/concerns regarding press coverage to Senior Account Managers / Account Leads.
- Review and edit social media copy for a variety of channels effectively, for both company and individuals’ pages as required
- Position yourself as the ‘go to’ person across the entire team for advice and guidance.
- Manage freelance workers in line with resource, client needs and cost considerations – including copywriters, designers and any international freelancers we may engage as part of a campaign.
- Motivate, inspire and lead your team, fostering a culture of accountability and solution provision.
What you need:
- Solid understanding of the PR industry
- Aware of changing industry trends
- Demonstrate strong people management skills
- Strong awareness of Social Media tools
- Highly skilled in building relationships with clients
- Strong awareness and interest in national and international current events and developments within clients’ market sectors.
- My client are pretty open so you don’t need to have FS experience, as long as you have B2B/Corp and want to do more FS/PS.
- Need to have an agency background.
- A bubbly personality!