A market leading communications agency, specializing in financial services, is currently seeking an enthusiastic Account Manager to join the team. They pride themselves on being the first to bring new ideas to their sector and want to change the world of finance for the better.
They also boast one of the highest satisfaction scores across the entire industry - If you are looking to transform your career with an agency that puts you first, this could be the role for you.
- Location: Central London. They have a flexible hybrid working scheme.
- Salary: £36K - £42K.
- Clients include established players like EY, Barclays, and Fidelity.
Why Join them?
- People-Centric Culture: Emphasis on personal and professional development, where your ideas are valued, and you are encouraged to be yourself.
- Diverse Opportunities: Work across a fluid structure allowing for varied experiences and skill development.
- International Clients: They work with some of the most innovative financial service companies in the UK and abroad.
- Career Growth: Strong focus on promotions and progression based on your input and achievements.
- Comprehensive Benefits: Includes 26 days holiday, Health Insurance, bonuses, cost of living loan plus many more!
- Media relations - Drafting written materials, pitching stories and maintaining relationships with a varied contact list.
- Event handling - Support with events including launches or stunts.
- Research - Overseeing and undertaking research for existing client accounts and new business pitches.
- Social Media - Providing creative input to content and postings and spotting media opportunities.
- No specific financial services experience required, but a strong interest in the sector is essential.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment.
- A commitment to professional growth and development.
Sound like the opportunity for you? Get in touch today with your CV for full details!
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral in a new role.
Premier Resourcing UK Ltd is a specialist Marketing, PR & Communications Recruitment Consultancy. We encourage equality, diversity, and inclusion in our workplace. We strive to make sure the Marketing and PR industry reflects the diverse and vibrant world around us. Our mission is to recruit diversity from minority groups, regardless of race, gender, ethnic origin, disability, or sexual orientation. We are committed to educate and promote inclusion & diversity across all sectors we recruit in.