My client, an independent award-winning global agency, is seeking a new Account Manager/Senior Account Manager to join their ambitious and proactive Capital Markets team.
- Salary: c£46,000 - £55,000 per annum (depending on level) + bonuses
- Location: Central London. Hybrid working scheme with 1 day in the office per week.
- Clients include Swiss stock exchange (SIX), Chicago Mercantile Exchange Group, Paxos, to name a few.
My client works with UK and international companies, of all sizes, across all sectors of the market. They are looking for a savvy Senior Account Manager or Account Manager (looking for that step up) who has a deep understanding and experience working within Capital Markets.
What they are looking for
- An interest in the global capital markets and current affairs
- Someone who excels in a fast-paced team-oriented environment
What the role entails
- Manage integrated communications campaigns on time and within budget, ensuring agreed deliverables are met
- Support the senior lead to plan campaigns and projects
- Lead your own accounts, campaigns and projects where appropriate
- Deliver ‘stand out’ media results
- Build fantastic relationships with your clients; act as their first point of contact and take a lead on client meetings and calls
- Measure the impact of campaign strategies against client’s overall business and communications objectives and effectively present results to clients
- Be actively involved in all aspects of new business, (acquisition of new clients and upsell of existing clients) across Capital Markets
- Train, grow and nurture their fabulous people
- New business bonus scheme
- Retention bonus scheme
- Outstanding work bonus scheme (each month)
- Laptop and all the tech you need to do your job
- Mobile phone bills paid for each month
- Pension plan
- Dental cover and access to Vitality health insurance
- Fast progression opportunities
- Tailored personal development plans and budget for training to ensure you reach your career ambitions
Plus many, many more!
- My client has won awards such as Pathfinders ‘Media Employers of the Year
- One of the best maternity and paternity packages in the industry
- Mental Health Awareness training for each individual
- Extra days off for big life events such as engagements, civil partnerships and weddings, house purchase and rental moves
- Free breakfast on Mondays and free lunch on Fridays
- Fully stocked bar open Thursdays and Fridays
- Regular company and team socials, from cookery classes through to The Crystal Maze
- Six-week bereavement leave to be taken in any way you want (all at once or split over a number of years)
- Paid time off to all involved partners for miscarriage and fertility treatment
- Sabbatical after 5 years’ service
- You can take 12 hours to volunteer each year
If this sounds like you we would love to hear from you! Email across a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more…
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral in a new role.
Premier Resourcing UK Ltd is a specialist Marketing, PR & Communications Recruitment Consultancy. We encourage equality, diversity, and inclusion in our workplace. We strive to make sure the Marketing and PR industry reflects the diverse and vibrant world around us. Our mission is to recruit diversity from minority groups, regardless of race, gender, ethnic origin, disability, or sexual orientation. We are committed to educate and promote inclusion & diversity across all sectors we recruit in