This vacancy is no longer live. To view and search our current vacancies, please click here.
Account Director – Consumer/Booze/FMCG
|Salary||£45,000.00 - £50,000.00|
Account Director / – Consumer FMCG / retail
£competitive and exceptional additional benefits
B2B, Digital, marketing, press/media rela’s
Full time / perm
Direct from the employer:
“A really nice, creative consumer portfolio, retailer/booze experience would be a great bonus but not a deal breaker”
Looking to progress your PR career in-house yet enjoy exceptional agency benefits? This Account Director role could provide the ideal solution!
Role: This is a fantastic opportunity for a PR professional who wants to develop their career working with a major supermarket brand client, and a team of 20 people. You’ll be an established SAM or an established AD seeking a new challenge; working on news stories, experiential activity and part of a busy press office. Reporting to a Senior Associate Director you’ll be working with drink brands, including alcoholic; specialbuys; as well as on specific projects and events.
- Retail, FMCG and drinks PR experience, ideally including alcoholic drink brands
- Relish working in a fast paced environment and have experience of managing a busy press office, as you’ll be overseeing the day-to-day activity of the client’s PR team
- Strategically minded with outstanding project management skills
- Strong team leader with the ability to be hands on, lead by example and motivate other team members
- Excellent cross channel PR skills – understand all types of media and how they work, generating news angles and achieving fantastic coverage
- An outstanding storyteller, with experiential, engaging social media campaigns, and event experience
- Ability to provide strategic counsel
- Commercially astute and decisive
- Demonstrate a flair for growing revenue organically through strategic and creative recommendations
- Resourceful trouble shooter who can apply their initiative and ‘create solutions’ rather than dwell on problems
- Responsible for generating additional fees through strategic and creative recommendations, including proposal writing.
The chance to experience an ‘in-house’ role whilst retaining a leading agency’s support, training and exceptional additional benefits, including a competitive salary, private healthcare, a contributory pension and performance related bonuses, plus much more.
With centrally based offices in London, the agency offers a creative, energetic and encouraging environment for its 50+ members of staff. You will be joining a highly successful agency with a multitude of esteemed awards to its name, that has seen consistent growth year on year.
If you believe you have the skills and experience to lead a major supermarket brand for an award-winning PR consultancy, act now and send your CV for consideration.
If this role is not for you but you know of someone who is interested and would be a good match, Premier Resourcing is offering £150 of amazon vouchers for anyone you refer and we place in this role as a big thank you from us!
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.