Account Director – Corporate & Technology – Strategic comms consultancy
|Salary||£45,000.00 - £55,000.00|
Do you love Technology PR and strategic Comms and want a role that covers both within an awardwinning global consultancy?
One the world’s largest independent strategic comms consultancies with over 30 offices around the world is looking for a talented account director. who has either technology or wider cross sector corporate expertise to join their thriving 60+ strong Central London team.
Their London office is at the heart of this agency’s global network and a major hub for their work across Europe and beyond. They recently picked up a prestigious industry award for “best comms agency to work for” and have received numerous awards and accolades for both their campaigns and excellent performance as a company.
As a result of significant growth, they are looking for an Account Director join their thriving team working for a leading data storage tech client as well as other clients delivering b2b and corporate comms for, professional services, FMCG, or defence clients for example.
The ideal candidate would have experience managing multiple accounts and leading campaigns for clients, with a strong track record of working with the media and a knowledge and understanding of policy and politics.
International experience desired but not essential.
The successful candidate will have:
- Significant agency B2B and or corporate comms experience and be someone who thrives on the variety and diversity of agency life
- Proven Technology B2B PR as 50% of your day will be servicing a leading tech company.
- Experience of and an aptitude for managing junior team members
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven track record working with the media and overseeing social and content.
- An active interest in digital / social media
They are recognised as one of the best agencies to work for in our industry, providing:
- The opportunity to work on a diverse range of clients and projects with some of the industry’s best and brightest
- A collegial and collaborative working environment, where you will work closely with colleagues from around the world
- Significant opportunities to develop professionally, with extensive training and personal development programmes including a global exchange programme
- A competitive compensation and benefits package, including health & wellness benefits
Whilst the role is based in London it may include international travel on an occasional basis.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration.
If this role is not right for you but can recommend someone who would be a great fit who is contemplating their next move then please do drop me an email to Louise Hannant [email protected] .
I am offering £150 of amazon vouchers for anyone you refer and we place in the role as a big thank you from us!
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.