This vacancy is no longer live. To view and search our current vacancies, please click here.
Account Director – Issues Rich, Highly Creative & Integrated B2B & B2C Projects
|Salary||£Excellent + Strong Bonus + Benefits|
Want to partner some of the UK’s most innovative entrepreneurs and compelling causes; crafting growth stories to help kick-start businesses, raise awareness and drive commercial success? Awesome Account Directors required. Multiple award winning agency. Issues rich and creative B2B and B2C campaigns. Strong financial rewards & bonuses.
This London agency is recognised as a real rising star, and led by a dynamic team boasting fantastic track records growing influential agencies, this firm has already notched up double digit awards & nominations, as well as awesome revenue growth; supporting innovation and tackling an impressive range of modern issues with strategic and integrated campaigns. It boasts 100% client satisfaction and in just a few years has grown clients from obscurity to household name market leaders revolutionising their sectors.
There is a new requirement for a star AD. Working on 4-6 exciting clients, this role will enjoy fantastic exposure to senior client management; enabling you to really own the relationship and partner them to achieve their growth plans. Supporting agency management, this AD will work on a very interesting blend of tech, consumer finance and behavioural change projects; planning and managing media and social media campaigns.
- Managing 4-6 existing client accounts (mix of b2b and consumer) and a team of execs
- Pitching and winning new clients alongside agency founder / associate director
- Creating content such as strategic report (often based on research), press releases and thought leaders
- Provide a senior and qualified presence meetings, and to lead these at the appropriate client level
- Giving advice on strategic issues and media handling issues including crisis management
- Oversee the management and organisation of events ranging from workshops, photo calls, press conferences, training days etc. on behalf of clients.
- Play a role in the growth of the business and its systems, organisation
- Represent the agency at industry forums, conferences and seminars
- Help manage account execs and senior account execs
Successful candidates will be bright and assured with real intellectual curiosity for the latest current affairs, business and tech innovations and a strong creative streak. You should have demonstrable experience working with technology, growth or start up clients and experience of fintech or consumer finance would also be valuable. Candidates will display a strong understanding of b2b and b2c projects with good links to traditional and digital media, be commercially astute in new business and have the ability to manage multiple work streams while effectively coordinating juniors and advising C-suite client management. If you feel you have the skills for the role, please send your CV for consideration.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.