|Salary||£30,000.00 - £36,000.00|
Are you passionate about health and nutrition? Are you an established SAE seeking a step up to AM level or are you currently an AM seeking a new opportunity? This could be the role for you.
My client, a top 25 rated PR agency, multi-award winning and well established for over 20 years is seeking an addition to their growing team to work on health, wellbeing and nutrition clients.
Duties to expect for this role:
- Manage juniors
- Lead by example on media relations and writing content
- Liaise with clients on a day to day basis
- Be involved with new business pitches
- Assist with digital/social media content for clients
- Be creative with positive strategies
What they are looking for:
- Experience within a consumer PR agency
- Experience in the health, well-being, food & drink sector is desirable but not essential
- Demonstrable passion for natural health and wellbeing is essential
- Experience managing juniors
- Excellent media contacts in national, online magazines and women’s consumer media
- Excellent communication skills
- Social media and digital experience is desirable but not essential
If this sounds like it could be of interest to you, or if you have any questions at all, please do apply or send an email to [email protected]
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.