|Salary||£32,000.00 - £35,000.00|
If you are actively looking and are a big brand and consumer PR lover; you will jump at this opportunity with a top tier agency!
They have won big at the EMEA Sabre’s and are also up for five awards at PR Week!
Direct from the employer:
“We are looking for positive, upbeat people who are happy to get stuck in, respectful of colleagues (none of the old-school instill the fear of God into juniors style of management!), innate curiosity, and strategically minded rather than pure product PR people.
Our culture is lovely – we’re a tight-knit team, very supportive of each other, everyone is happy to get stuck in, no hierarchy, we have a laugh everyday, great working hours, and it’s quite a grown-up and autonomous environment – as long as the work is getting done, there’s a lot of flexibility and trust. It’s honestly the nicest agency i’ve worked for.”
- Someone who is predominantly consumer, but can flex into soft corporate where needed (so a ‘corp-sumer’ person would be ideal)
- Intelligence and curiosity – someone who can think strategically, knows how to question a brief, etc.
- Great at media relations – not just selling in, but also writing a sell in strategy and being able to run a sell in
- Good with clients, understanding their needs and what our role is / how we can help them, good at communicating with them (writing emails, confident giving updates on calls etc).
- Great project management skills
- If this person has experience running events, that would be a massive plus
- Knowledge of social would be a bonus as well
However, if this role doesn’t quite hit the jackpot, do let me know and we can talk in more depth about your ideal career move and next job role.
Additionally, Premier Resourcing offer £150 in Amazon vouchers (kaching!) for all successfully placed referrals. If you have a friend or colleague who may be interested in the above, or any other PR role, please don’t hesitate to share their details with me.
I look forward to hearing from you really soon!
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.