This vacancy is no longer live. To view and search our current vacancies, please click here.
Account Manager – Brand Strategy, Partnerships & Influencer Projects – Global Travel Icon
|Salary||£Excellent + Benefits|
Awesome Account Manager required to develop creative brand strategies featuring influencers, partnerships & experiential pop-ups for a huge travel client!
Our client is a dynamic and growing agency, synonymous with the finer things in life, which partner an enviable client base from iconic travel & lifestyle brands to exciting challengers looking to disrupt the status quo with innovative new products and launches. They are experts at hitting new markets and smashing KPIs by securing the perfect brand partners, hottest influencers and most innovative events in town!
The team are enjoying a period of sustained growth; achieving numerous high – profile new business wins to add to their awesome roster of premium travel clients. This role will work on their flagship account; working as a lead agency in the UK and developing creative brand promotion ideas featuring influencers, strategic partnerships & experiential pop-ups which are then rolled out across EU locations. The role will partner an AD and manage a really strong JAM, who controls the press office, allowing it to focus on more strategic brand ideas projects. It would suit a switched on and creative Account Manager with the potential to step up to SAM within the year.
Candidate Responsibilities & Attributes:
- Support the team to design and create award winning communications campaigns
- Provide creative solutions for clients, coming up with innovative ideas across platforms and mediums to ensure excellent earned and shared coverage
- Secure appropriate strategic brand partnerships
- Engage and maintain excellent relationships with influencers
- Proactively generate news and feature placements across clients
- Suggest creative editorial placement ideas across all mediums – print, digital, broadcast, and output – product placement, news, feature, endorsement, partnerships
- Be the go-to person for clients and maintain daily contact with them ensuring timely delivery of all requests and regular meetings
- Write engaging and original content
- Manage and mentor junior staff and interns
This role is an exceptional opportunity to join a fantastic agency and support its continued success while delivering innovative and strategic travel & lifestyle campaigns. The role will require a real creative streak and the ability generate innovative ideas, secure top strategic partnerships and connect with the hottest influencers. Excellent communication skills and a real passion for the media are essential, particularly the travel sector. Candidates will display a track record of generating coverage – off and online, as well as the confidence to liaise with senior clients and the empathy to effectively manage juniors. In return our client can offer a creative and collaborative atmosphere while supporting your development at all stages. If you feel you have the required skills and the passion to work in a top consumer lifestyle team, please send your CV for immediate consideration.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.