Account Manager – Corporate
|Salary||£30,000.00 - £40,000.00|
Calling all AM’s and SAE’s with a passion for B2B & corporate PR!!! As fast growing challenger agency looking to add to their talented team in central London.
My client is part of one of the fastest growing marketing services groups in London. They are 80+ strong in their comms consultancy, which is based in central London location, and work with a plethora of well-known B2B and corporate brands. To help get their brands heard and the world humming about them the senior team have carefully selected a talented, entrepreneurial team and offer an integrated structure and collaborative culture.
The Role: Account Manager
Reporting into the head of this division, this role will give you the opportunity to lead on the day to day client work for major blue-chip clients and cover media relations, digital content marketing, issues management, employee engagement and thought leadership; enjoying delivering strong results and securing client trust as ‘go to’ counsellor.
- Agency background of working across corporate and B2B blue-chip accounts
- Confident leader who can own and manage a number of accounts on a day to day basis
- Good existing media relations and a track record in delivering quality coverage
- Able to turn insight into strategy that will get great results
- Strong commitment to excellent brand service; able to secure client confidence and provide expert counsel based on best practice
- Understanding and experience of using social media within integrated campaigns
- Demonstrate a proactive approach to PR, keen to learn and develop for yourself and your clients
- A team player, able to inspire and encourage junior team members as you play a part in the overall team success
- Experience of working on new business pitches and developing proposals
- Excellent communication skills, with colleagues, clients and media
- A PR professional who has all the basics covered: writing, project management, reporting and managing budgets
- Enjoy working in a dynamic, busy press office
In addition to competitive salary, big name clients and bonus, as part of their welcoming and progressive culture this agency offer lots of other benefits like generous holiday, private medical insurance, pension, season ticket loan, gym membership offers, training, socials, and much more.
If you would be interested in learning more about this role and think you fit the brief please send in your CV for consideration.
If this role is not for you but you know of someone who is interested and would be a good match then get in touch. Premier Resourcing is offering £150 of amazon vouchers for anyone you refer and we place in this role as a big thank you from us!
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.