This vacancy is no longer live. To view and search our current vacancies, please click here.
Account Manager, Senior Account Manager & Account Director wanted! – a leading PR Property Team
|Salary||£Very competitive AND great benefits|
Fantastic opportunities to join the growing Property Team at one of the UK’s leading communications agency. If you’re an accomplished PR professional (AM / SAM or AD level), looking to work with prestigious property clients and make the most of your excellent communication skills within integrated campaigns then read on …! (Previous agency or in-house property experience considered.)
The agency: An international business agency with one of the biggest property teams. A plethora of awards for their collaborative team approach and impactful projects. Experts in crafting integrated campaigns (corporate and consumer) and crisis management for their top-tier residential & commercial property and construction clients. It is due to their continued success and further client wins they are now looking to add to the Property Team at a number of levels – Account Manager / Senior Account Manager & Account Director.
The roles: Exact responsibilities will vary on experience but either way you’ll play an important role within the team, working with an exciting range of property and construction sector clients, helping to shape and delivery a variety of campaigns, including profile raising, brand building and strategy development. Whilst doing this you’ll have the opportunity to work on the latest topical issues, such as affordability, house price trends, sustainability and innovation.
- Previous property experience, ideally b2b/corporate
- Passionate about developing your career further in the property sector
- Strong client management skills
- Excellent organisational ability
- Previous experience with data handling/research techniques to generate PR content
- Experience of integrated accounts, including social media
- High level of commercial awareness
- Confident; happy liaising with clients as well as presenting
- Experience in managing upwards and downwards
- Proactive and positive attitude
- Great central London location
- A culture within to bounce ideas, grow and progress
- Supportive learning opportunities and programmes
- £ Very competitive
- Bonus scheme
- Regular socials
- Free tickets to cultural events
- Plus many more!
Have you got the necessary skills, experience and passion for property? If so, send in your CV ASAP!
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any others displayed on the site, or if you would just like to speak to one of our consultants, please use the contact information below.